16. The Heart's Refuge

I'm so sorry I know target kal aapne complete kardi but I couldn't upload I'm very sorry for the delay. I hope my lovelies understand me. 

Hi guys, your Author is here with the new update. If you like it please hit the star button and share your views in a Comment. And don't forget to add this novel to your library. And follow me on Instagram and Wattpad.

Oo, Ye kaali raat jakad loo

Ye thanda chaand pakad loo

Din raat ke bairi bhed ka

Rukh mod ke main rakh doo

target:

40 votes

7 comments (Bahut low feel kar rahi hu plss motivate kardo)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vihaansh POV:

Does she want to end our relationship? She doesn't want to give us a chance? No. No, it's not true after years I felt alive. She is my home, my happiness, she became part of my life. Please Mahadev please Mujhe unse door mat kariye ga. par who humse koi rishta na rakhna chahe toh? Agar who humse milna bhi nahi chahe toh. unhone kaha she want to end this! Nahi yeh nahi ho skta ab hum phir see begar nahi hosakte, humara ghar humse door nahi jaa sakta, kyu bhagwaan ji kyu, mein unke saath ke bina nahi jee sakta ab. Humko unse jode rakna please.

(Does she want to end our relationship? She doesn't want to give us a chance? No, it can't be true. After years, I felt alive. She is my home, my happiness; she became a part of my life. Please, Mahadev, please don't take her away from me. But what if she doesn't want any relationship with me? What if she doesn't even want to meet me? She said she wanted to end this! No, this can't be. I can't be broken again; my home can't go away from me. Why, God, why? I can't live without her. Please keep us connected.)

But I can't force her. I can't stop her if she wants to walk away from me. I have no choice but to respect her decision. Still, I will try my hardest—100%, 1,000%, even 10,000%—to express my feelings for her. I would be happy if she allowed me to be her friend. I just want to be around her, to see her, to meet her. I want her to be completely sure of the decision she makes. I will accept whatever choice she makes as long as my rose is happy. Even if I have to stay away from her for her happiness, I will do it.

Par mera dil ko samajana mushkil ho raha hai. Is gawara dil ne Ishq kar baita hai. mene jo mazboot deware banaye hai woh sab uski ek jalak sey chaknachoor hogaya hai aur mei is baat see bahut kush hu, mera dilne phir dadkna shuru kiya hai. Mere hoton pe muskana shuru kiya hai, woh meri jeene ki waja bani hai aur yeh waja ab meri zindagi bangayi hai. Agar kismat mein saath nahi lika toh, mein yahi dua karunga woh humesha kush rahe aur uski kushi mein, mein zinda rahu, bas mahadev humari iss kwaahish ko pur kijiye.

(But it's hard to convince my heart. This naive heart has fallen in love. The strong walls I built have been shattered by just one glimpse of her, and I am so happy because of it. My heart has started beating again, my lips have a smile, and she has become the reason for my existence. If fate doesn't bring us together, I will still pray for her happiness, and in her happiness, I will find my own. Please, Mahadev, fulfill this wish of mine.)

Author's POV:

Vihaansh was heartbroken by her lost words. He was paralyzed with fear at the thought of her rejection, yet unwavering in his resolve to ensure her happiness, even if it meant sacrificing his own. He could endure the agony of being away from her if it meant she would be happy. Yes, he desperately wanted her to be part of his life, but only if it was her desire as well.