9. His Care

Hey mere lovelies so sorry for the delay In publishing chapters, I was bound with exams I couldn't write. Now I'm back with updates. And please do comment please it will motivate me to write.

Hi guys, your Author is here with the new update. If you like it please hit the star button and share your views in a Comment. And don't forget to add this novel to your library. And follow me on Instagram and Wattpad.

Please ignore typos and mistakes. These chapters are still under editing, ignore mistakes, and read at your own risk❤️.

तेरी काली अँखियों से जींद मेरी जागे

धड़कन से तेज़ दौडूँ सपनों से आगे

अब जाँ लुट जाए ये जहां छुट जाए

संग प्यार रहे मैं रहूँ ना रहूँ

------------------------------------------------------------

Two days earlier:

"Are you fine?" Biker texted.

"Who are you?" she replied.

"I'm the one your brain has been occupied with since morning."

"Biker?" she expressed her doubt.

"Correct. Tell me, how have you been?" he asked.

"I'm fine. But how can I believe you're the same man?" she asked.

"I think you can believe this," he said, sending a picture.

It was a photo of his bike and his black helmet, which had a white Jaguar.

"Sorry, and thank you for saving me from them. I don't have words to express my gratitude. I wish you all the happiness and may all your dreams come true," she said.

"Let's meet someday. I want to thank you," she expressed.

"No need to thank me. Anyone in my place would have done the same," he expressed.

"I don't think many people would do what you did. Thank you. I can't even imagine what would have happened if you hadn't come. Thank God you did," she replied, still shaken by the thought of what could have happened.

"Don't think about it. Everything happened by his will. You're safe now, so don't dwell on other possibilities," he replied, trying to calm her.

"You're right. I guess I have to forget about this. Anyway, how are you?" she asked, trying to act normal.

"I'm good," he replied.

"Okay then, bye," she sent.

"Bye," he replied.

Ishika's POV:

Today I'm so happy. I could finally thank him. God sent him to save me. How can a person be this good? He didn't even know me, yet he saved me from those people. I was so scared when they were holding me and trying to force themselves on me. Their touch was so repulsive. I just wanted to escape, but all my efforts were futile. They were too strong. I really wanted to die before they could do anything, but suddenly a beam of light flashed before me. It was the headlight of a bike.

Ishika's mind replayed the harrowing scene, the fear that had gripped her, making every second feel like an eternity. The men had been like shadows, looming over her, their intentions clear and terrifying. She could still feel their hands, rough and cruel, attempting to strip away her dignity and humanity. The memory was like a dark stain, impossible to erase.