Chapter 2 - Worrying Moments

Back in Kuoh, a worried and frantic Hyoudou family was running around Kuoh searching for Issei. Gorou and Amaterasu were looking in the South and East whilst Miki and Naomi looked in the North and West.

They looked all over the town when Naomi and Miki came across the park they saw a pool of blood, which prompted them to run over, and they saw no body, but they did see the bracelet that Amaterasu gave Issei when he was younger, which made them break down. As Gorou and Amaterasu arrived, they saw the duo crying and rushed over to them and only found what they found, a pool of blood and the bracelet, whilst Amaterasu tried to hold herself up for her daughter and granddaughter, it became too difficult and even she began crying. Whilst Gorou held his emotions.

Gorou: His body isn't here, which means he is probably still alive. Let's head home so we can track his phone.

Naomi: Are you sure dad?

Gorou: Positive Naomi.

The Hyoudou family teleported back to their house where Gorou would begin to try and track his son's phone.

Scene Change - Serafall Memorial Hospital

Richard, Anos, and Kanna teleported to the hospital, where they found Grayfia waiting anxiously waiting for any news on Issei when she brought him to the Emergency Room as he found her in the private lounge.

Richard: Grayfia.

Grayfia: Richard. Kanna. Anos.

Anos: Any news?

Grayfia: None at all, I've been waiting for anything from the doctors.

Kanna: They might be coming soon.

Grayfia: But then how could this happen, Kuoh was supposed to be safe in the hands of Rias and Sona?

Richard: We'll investigate it. For now, let's hope there's good news.

Scene Change - Forensics Department, Serafall Memorial Hospital.

Meanwhile, in the forensics department, another storm was brewing as doctors there were working. As they were checking DNA samples and blood samples, a computer was giving an alarm, which alerted the doctors.

Doctor 1: What's happening?

Doctor 2: The patient that was brought in by Lady Lucifer seems like there's a DNA match here.

Doctor 1: Bring it up. Let's see.

Doctor 2 brought up the Forensics and DNA report, and what they saw shocked them.

Doctor 2: Oh Maou! It can't be!

Doctor 1: Run it again. We need to make sure before we take this news to her.

Doctor 2: I'm running it again, and it's saying it is a match.

[ DNA & Forensics Report]

Blood and DNA samples are a direct match to:

Richard Lucifer --------------- 100% - Paternal

Grayfia Lucifer --------------- 100% - Maternal

Kanna Lucifer ---------------- 100% - Sibling

DNA match acquitted to :

Tatsumi Artemis Lucifer

[Report End]

Doctor 1: This means that the boy Lady Grayfia brought in.......

Doctor 2: Is Lord Tatsumi Lucifer, her long-lost son.

Doctor 1: How do we even begin to tell her this?

Doctor 2: We have to give it to her straight, no bullshit.

Doctor 1: Okay, let's head up to tell them.

Scene Change - Private Lounge

In the private lounge, Kanna, Grayfia, and Richard were still waiting ,Anos had left to deal with a few family matters.

As the doctors entered, their eyes widened to see Richard and Kanna present and immediately took a knee and bowed before the Devil King and Heiress of the Lucifer Clan.

Richard: Raise your head, doctors.

Doctor 1: Thank you, my Lord, we have the forensic results back, and this is what they have to say.

The doctor opened them with shaking hands as he told them this.

Doctor: Lord Lucifer, Lady Lucifer, Lady Kanna, the results for the boy brought in by Lady Grayfia say the following:

The DNA results can be acquitted as conclusive and accurate to 100% validity and reliability.

The results match in the system to previous samples from Lord Lucifer, Lady Lucifer, and Lady Kanna and can be attributed to a singular match.

Tatsumi Artemis Lucifer.

Richard Lucifer -------------- 100% - Paternal

Grayfia Lucifer --------------- 100% - Maternal

Kanna Lucifer ---------------- 100%  - Sibling Match.

Grayfia had her hands over her mouth as the doctor read the DNA report. She couldn't believe it, Kanna had tears in her eyes whilst Richard was looking in disbelief.

Richard: Tell me, it's not true, doctor?

Doctor 1: Unfortunately, my Lord, it is as the report says, it is, in fact, Lord Tatsumi, who is fighting for his life right now in the Trauma Unit.

Grayfia: Just how??

Doctor 1: I can take you to him to see him.

Kanna: Please.

Doctor 1: Please follow me.

The doctor led the Lucifer family to the Trauma Unit, where they saw Tatsumi hooked up to numerous life support machines as a nurse left with the broken light spear, which was removed from his chest. The sight made Grayfia shed immense tears.

As they entered, they saw him with his heart rate remaining stable, and his chest bandaged heavily, and they tried using Phoenix Tears to heal the hole.

Richard: How bad was the damage?

Doctor 1: The light spear just barely missed his heart, but just barely, he was lucky to survive, though it did cause a collapsed lung. Hence, we had to crike him and place a chest tube to assist the collapsed lung.

As the doctor left, Grayfia and Kanna were each holding Tatsumi's hand, hoping for his survival. Richard spotted the jacket he was wearing and looked through it, and what he pulled out horrified and infuriated him as he looked at the flier with horror and anger.

Kanna: Father, what's wrong?

Richard only showed the flier, and it told Kanna and Grayfia everything she needed to know. And Kanna was furious for one.

Kanna: That Bitch!!!!!!

Grayfia: Kanna calm down!! Swearing and getting angry will not get us anywhere.

Kanna: I'm sorry, Mother, but this is out of order!

As Grayfia was calming down Kanna, a phone rang from Tatsumi's pocket, which Richard saw and answered. The person whose voice he would hear shocked him.

[Call Incoming - Dad]

Gorou: Ise! Thank goodness! Where are you? We've been searching for you!

Richard: Gorou?

On the other side of the call, Gorou recognised the voice and couldn't believe who he was hearing

Gorou: It can't be! Richard!!!!!

[To Be Continued].