AR Chapter 5 - Return of the Prince

11 days later and everything which Kanna. Tatsumi, Tiamat, Akeno, Riser, and Yubelluna discussed what had occurred according to their plan to expose Rias and reunite Tatsumi with the Lucifer Family once again. Akeno was eliminated early from the rating game by Yubelluna, and when Koneko and Kiba were eliminated, Rias had no choice but to resign from the game, and Riser won.

From there, the second phase of their plan went into motion, as soon as the rating game field was vacated, Riser gave Yubelluna a flier and sent her to give Tatsumi. In the meanwhile, Riser told his peerage about Tatsumi and how he was added to Rias' peerage, and both Ravel and Claire were fuming. He did not tell them about his true identity, which was going to be revealed during the fight.

He also told them about their scheme to oust Rias from everyone and what she did, and everyone was on board with their plan. Kanna and Tiamat also kept quiet to everyone about what they had discussed as they let the cards fall where they may.

Scene Change - Himejima-Hyoudou Apartment - 16:00

Tatsumi was preparing for the wedding and his eventual crash in when a Phoenix Circle appeared in the room and out came Yubelluna. Tatsumi was in the middle of picking out a shade of black for his outfit.

Tatsumi: Ah, Yubelluna, perfect timing, I hope you didn't hurt Akeno or the others badly.

Yubelluna: No, they might be a bit sore, but they are fine.

Tatsumi: That's good.

Yubelluna: Here is the invite straight from Lord Riser, Lady Ravel, and Lady Claire themselves.

Tatsumi: Thank you, please help me with this, what outfit should I choose, Matte Black or Midnight Black, I chose black since as I told you, there will be a funeral there. And I'll be sporting my Black Air Force 1s, so I'll be a menace to society. If you wanna know how much, ask Akeno, and she'll tell you.

Yubelluna: Hmmmmm, in my opinion, Midnight Black is the best choice for this. It matches up with your shoes, and once you fully reveal yourself, it'll be a sight to behold.

Tatsumi: Thanks for your help. Could you please place my hairpins in the braid?

Yubelluna: There we go.

Tatsumi's hair changed from silver to brown as he wore his contact lenses.

Tatsumi: Well then let's fuck shit up and get ourselves a family reunion shall we. See you at the venue.

Yubelluna teleported away as Tatsumi made a communication circle.

[Communication Outgoing - Baa-chan]

Amaterasu: Ise! How are you doing?

Tatsumi: I'm alright Baa-chan, how's everything in Kyoto?

Amaterasu: All is good here, is something the matter?

Tatsumi: Yes, I'd need to borrow Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, there is something I need to do in the Underworld later.

Amaterasu: But then it's a Holy Sword, I understand that you can wield Joyeuse, though you were experimented upon, much to mine and Susanoo's displeasure, but the blade is an extremely strong Holy Sword. And why do you need to use it in the Underworld?

Tatsumi: There is an event I'm going to and it's most likely going to end in a fight, so I'd need a Sword to use, hence why I'm asking of Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. I'm also going to link up a hidden communication circle in my clothing so you can hear everything that will occur there and you must hear it.

Amaterasu: I'll send it to you.

Tatsumi: Thanks Baa-chan.

[Communication Ended]