✭ The Results ✭

...
..
.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡
.
..
...
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

It was a week after the entrance exams and I was cooking dinner for my family. The letters would be coming soon and I hoped that I didn't get too high of a score.

I began to stir fry my vegetables in my wok, my cooking being very precise and full of expertise. Suddenly I heard my mom yell from the front door, her footsteps getting closer to me.

"KUU!! U.A. SENT YOU A LETTER!! I'LL TAKE CARE OF DINNER, GO OPEN IT AND TELL US YOUR RESULTS!!" My mom exclaimed, her voice full of excitement. I quickly nodded, handing her the wok and grabbing the letter from her hand.

The letter was really thick, and with one quick glance, I could see the projector inside with my x-ray vision. I walked upstairs into my room and sat at my desk, gently opening up the envelope. I placed the small projector on my desk, in which it turned on automatically.

"I AM HERE, AS A PROJECTION!" All Might said over the projection video. "I am here to tell you, Saiki Kusuo, that you have passed your exams! You passed your written test with a 92%! You gained 45 villain points over the practical exams, but that wasn't the only score factor, there were also... RESCUE POINTS!"

I froze at the mention of rescue points, realizing that I must've gotten way more points than I intended... Shit.

"The judges and I all loved your amazing save of participant Midoriya Izuku, in which he would have gotten very hurt, or even died if you hadn't have swept in! Therefore, we reward you with 60 rescue points, getting you first place in the exam with 105 points! Welcome to U.A., Young Saiki!" the projection finished, showing the chart of all the student scores before shutting off. My face was covered in complete shock, my skin pale and my eyes wide.

...

105 points..?!

Ugh... I should've gotten less villain points... but I didn't know that the green boy- no, Midoriya would've gotten in that much trouble... And I couldn't have just not saved him?!

They couldn't have showed the overall scores on only my projection, meaning... Everyone in the exam knows I got first.

Okay, calm down Kusuo. You can still try and stay to yourself, even if you got first. I buried my face in my hands, taking a deep breath before looking back in the envelope. There was a piece of paper inside where you can send in your measurements for uniforms and a design for your hero costume. I guess I'm a hero student now.