✭ The USJ ✭

...
..
.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡
.
..
...
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

It was the end of the day, meaning that it was time for hero training. Everyone sat in their seats quietly, waiting as Aizawa gave instructions.

"Today's training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

The class seemed surprised by the idea of three teachers observing them, Sero raising his hand to ask a question, "Sir, what kind of training is this?" Aizawa pulled out a white card with the words rescue written on them. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." the teacher said.

Rescue training? This seemed interesting, but once again, very early for this type of training.

The class lit up at the idea of rescue training, all of them chatting amongst themselves. Kaminari leaned forward and shook my chair, in which I turned around to face him. "Saiki, you excited? With your quirk, this should be crazy easy for you!" he asked me with wide grin.

I simply nodded, causing his smile to falter. ".. You don't look excited." Believe me. I'm very excited.

"this special training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." Aizawa said as he began to leave, all the students standing up to retrieve their hero uniforms.

I stood up quietly, waiting behind everyone else before grabbing suitcase number 6. With my suitcase in hand, I walked out towards the locker room. Time for rescue training, I guess.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

I stood outside the school with the rest of my class, looking around with my usual stoic expression. Thanks to Kusuke, he was able to remake the glasses to my hero costume in an instant. Unfortunately, Midoriya didn't have the same privilege, considering his original costume was handmade. He was wearing his P.E. uniform with his support items to accessorize.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, in which I turned around to see Hagakure in a new uniform. "Saiki! Turns out they already had blueprints for an invisible costume and were able to make mine in a snap!" she exclaimed, giving me a little twirl.

She wore an iridescent body suit on along with some goggles, gloves, and utility belt. She showed me a button on her collar and when she pressed it, she completely disappeared. Even though she was invisible, I could tell that she was smiling, "Isn't it so cool?!"