✭ The U.A. Curriculum ✭

...
..
.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡
.
..
...
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

Our actual classes began the next day, all of us in our designated seats. I leaned back in my chair, watching our teacher Present Mic teach us English. Class was so weird without hearing Toritsuka and Aiura's thoughts about not understanding shit. Their thoughts were kinda funny..

Why do I wish they were here..? Ugh... Don't tell me I actually miss those two idiots.

"Now which one of these sentences is incorrect?" Present Mic asked the class, showing 4 different sentences on the board. I sighed softly, looking at the chalkboard with boredom. It was the first sentence.

It was so easy to pass classes when you could read minds. Even if I have a free ticket through life with these powers, it makes everything in life so boring. I leaned forward to rest my arms on the desk, my head resting on top.

I wish I never had these powers.

Suddenly the lunch bell rang, thankfully. I've been waiting to see what my mom packed me for lunch. Although U.A. sells lunches for pretty cheap prices, they don't have coffee jelly here, and my mom always packs me one for lunch. Therefore, moms lunches win.

I walked down the hall quietly, my blank eyes staring forwards. "I'm totally gonna scare Saiki... I wanna see that blank face crack..!" I heard a voice behind me say, which I recognized as my classmate Kaminari. Yes, I finally learned everyone's names.

He began to run up behind me, jumping up to cling on my back. I swiftly stepped to the side, allowing him to face plant right onto the floor. A few giggles erupted from the hallways.

"Ugh... Saiki friendship plan failed so far... I'll ask him to sit with me at lunch then!" Kaminari thought, slowly getting up. To his surprise, I wasn't there."..H-huh? Where'd Saiki go..?"

I turned the corner and teleported away to the cafeteria bathroom. I'm here to be a hero, not to make friends.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

He still ended up sitting with me anyways.

I was sat at a table with Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Kaminari, Ashido, and Kirishima. They all began to chat around me and I sat in the middle silently, looking down at my bento. I opened it up, looking around at the contents.