✭ The Dreaded Training Process ✭

...
..
.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡
.
..
...
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

"I'm home."

I took off my shoes, placing them on the shoe rack beside the door. I then grabbed a pair of grey house slippers, putting them on my feet before advancing through the house.

"Welcome home, Kuu!!" I heard my mother exclaim from the kitchen, sizzling sounds also being heard from the stove.

I walked through the kitchen, catching a glimpse of my parents together. "No, Honey~ It's like this~" My mother said sweetly, holding my father's hands as she helped him cut up some scallions. My father blushed and smiled back at her, happy to share this romantic moment with her.

I simply ignored it since they do this type of stuff almost every other minute, walking up to my room to change out of my uniform. I soon walked back into the kitchen, sitting down at the table to see dinner being served. The conversation was just between my parents until my father asked,

"So, how are your classes going, Kusuo?" I swallowed my bite of food before looking up at the two, both of them staring at me. "It's okay, I have good grades."

My mother smiled brightly, clasping her pale hands together with happiness. "That's great Kuu! Any plans for high school...?~" She asked in her usual sweet voice, obviously wanting to hear a certain answer.

"Yeah, I'm planning on going to a hero school." I said telepathically. My mom instantly dropped her chopsticks, gasping as she had sparkles in her eyes. My father had a similar reaction, a wide smile on his face.

My dad scooted closer to me, putting his arm around me as he said, "That's amazing! Y'know, your father always wanted to be a hero too. I'm glad my son will be able to do the things that I couldn't.."

"I can't believe our son is gonna be a hero!" Mom yelled out, tears of happiness flooding her eyes as she hugged my father. I'm the one that's gonna be a hero, why is nobody hugging me? Not that I want one or anything.

And is it really that serious?

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏ

The day has finally come. The dreaded training process..

Not for me, obviously, if that's what you were thinking. Aiura and Toritsuka kept bugging me about helping them train, and if I don't help them they won't stop asking.