Chapter 5: Getting Familiar with Caleb

" Wake up unknown children! " Herobrine called out.

Rina opened her eyes with suspicion and Rain woke up while still tired.

" Rain, he is NOT our parent! " Rina whispered in Rain's ears as they went out of the room with the guy who seemed like a stranger to them.

" And this is definitely NOT our house that we live in! " Rain whispered back as they went downstairs.

They were lead to a dining room.

" What are ur names? " Herobrine asked.

" My names Rina-- "

" Nah, I'll call u Snowdrop! " he interrupted

" My names Rain. "

" Ok, whatever. "

TIME SKIP -->

" Caleb, play with the kids. " said Herobrine.

Caleb approached to the twins. When Rain looked at him, to Rain, he looks like the boy from his dream he had recently. Caleb had the same thoughts as Rain.

" Wait... " said Caleb.

" Are you the boy from my dream? " the boys asked at the same time.

" Looks like we were dreaming the same thing. " said Rain.

" Ur the boy who hugged my arm tightly. " said Caleb.

" Umm... yeah. Sorry about that! " he replied.

" It's alright! " Caleb replied. " How did u get here? "

" I bet we were kidnapped by someone unknown, a criminal! " Rina exclaimed.

" No! My dad kidnapped u, I know it! " he replied.

" Why would he do that? " Rain asked.

" HE IS EVIL! " Caleb answered quietly. " Anyways, lets play in my room upstairs. "

They all ran upstairs and went to his big spacious bedroom. It has comics and Manga scattered on the floor. They played three rounds of hide n' seek. After that, they were getting to know each other.

" What do u do during the day? " Rina asked Caleb.

" Mostly, I would be home schooled but u guys go to an actual school in ur world. " Caleb replied. " I really want to go to a real school but daddy wouldn't let me! Anyways, in my free time I would read books for my pleasure, play games or just do karate for fun. "

After that, they were reading his comics; they also have these comics back in Earth.

One of them is this: