Chapter 2: Rina Discovered Something...

After their time in the park with Abigail, Abigail had to go to her cousin's house so the twins decided to go to the nearest bakery shop they could find as they were very hungry and wanted to give their parents a special treat for the day. As they walked through the streets, they found a bunch of teenagers constantly punching a kicking each other on the other side of the road; Rina was so frightened, hoping that she wouldn't get hurt and that this fight would just stop. All of a sudden, Rina stopped at a shop whilst staring at the window while slightly drooling.

" Mmm~ Looks tasty~ ! " she whispered, mesmerised by a bun.

It looked extremely creamy and crispy of all time!

" Rain, Can we buy this, please? " she asked. " It's looks REALLY tasty!!! "

" Err... Sure!!! " Rain exclaimed as they both went in the bakery.

The bakery had lots and lots of bread, cakes and other creamy stuff there. The interior also looks cute! <3

Then, Rain asked for 15 of those creamy buns and then paid them with his money and then went out

Then, Rain asked for 15 of those creamy buns and then paid them with his money and then went out. Then, the same teenagers, who were fighting on the other side of the road, are on the same side as the kids. One of them, named Huang, came up to them from behind...

" Hey, little kids! Where's your mawmmy?!? " Huang teased.

" Hey, big boy! Leave us ALONE!!! " Rain yelled in anger.

" Oh, is this your GIRLFRIEND? " he continued teasing.

" WHAT no! I'm his twin... " Rina replied in fear.

" Let me punch ya in da face, kids! " Huang exclaimed.

" PLEASE DON'T! YOU'D NEVER DO THAT TO PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN YOU!!! " she yelled in fear as holding her hands forward when suddenly, fire came out of her hands.

" YOU BURNT MY CLOTHES U IDIOT!!! " Huang yelled in anger as he ran away.

" Ya goin' to your mawmmy? " Rain mocked Huang. " HA! serves you right! "

Rina Wynter just did controlled fire! Will she control other elements too?

" How did that happen??? " Rina asked in shock.

" I don't know, let's ask dad. " he replied.