Chapter 7: Herobrine Acting Weird With His Own Son

On the next day, it was early morning, Caleb was an early bird this time. It's not usual though. He wanted to come up with a plan to prevent his father and his uncle Entity 303 from using the twins as a subject for some sort of experiment. His instinct said that whatever experiment this is, it is really deadly and it is child abuse for using them. Caleb felt like he doesn't like his dad anymore. He wished for his dad to stop doing this. It never came true. Meanwhile, Herobrine didn't care about child abuse, he thinks he cares for his son but he didn't realise that he is not actually doing whatever he thinks without even knowing. What he currently doesn't know is that Caleb KNEW what he was doing by eavesdropping. Why the heck does Entity want to experiment on the kids?

15 minutes later, the twins woke up wondering what Caleb was doing.

" What were you doing? " Rina asked.

" Planning. " Caleb replied. " I want to get you out of here otherwise your parents might cry for you to come back. "

" Yeah, you're right. Our parents should be worried by now. " Rain replied.

" Caleb, I'm scared... " Rina whimpered as she tugged his arm in fear. " What if he sneakily does it now?!? "

" Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine~ " Caleb softened Rina as he hugged her gently.

When Herobrine called the kids for breakfast, they ran downstairs and ate their breakfast as fast as they could for some reason. Before that, he acted strange in front of Caleb; he was being too nice...