Chapter 6: Solving The problem

When it was their bed time, Herobrine let the twins sleep in Caleb's room. In his bedroom the kids were gossiping about something.

" Why would my father kidnap u? " Caleb asked in curiosity.

Rina replied " Maybe he wants to enslave us- "

" -OR EVEN WORSE!!! For imprisonment, for him to eat us, like in Hansel and Gretel! " Rain screamed in fear.

" Rain, relax~ My dad is not a cannibal! " he replied. " Lemme go sneak down to my dad's meeting area so I would be able to find out. Wait here. "

As Caleb swiftly snuck downstairs he heard his father say something.

" Oh Entity! Don't worry, u can use the children I kidnapped to perform an experiment on! " Herobrine chuckled with evil.

Aron quietly gasped as he opened his mouth in shock...

" NO! Dad! Why would you do this? As a father, you're supposed to be a great example of good and lucky spirited!!! " he thought while his eyes became watery.

He ran upstairs to his room where the other kids are and wept as he told about what happened downstairs.

" I don't want this to happen to you! " Caleb sobbed. " I won't let him do it! "

" I was partly right after all! " Rina exclaimed.

" PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION!!! " Rain panicked.

" Ok, I'll try, I guess. " Caleb replied as comforted Rain to make him calm down and they all slept.