Chapter 1: Talking About The Past

Now the twins are 11 and a half years old, turning 12 soon and will start Junior High school in September. Their friends will also be going to the same middle school as them. Including Rina's bully named Aron. That boy was very mean to her most of the time and keeps harassing her as she is his top victim; he barely has any friends at all!!! Rina gets upset every time he does this and tries her best to stay away from him anyway.

In the morning, during the long school holidays after their graduation in Elementary School, they woke up and had the best breakfast ever with the sweet couple (Azura and Patrick). Pancakes!!! Rain's pancake had honey as a syrup with some whipped cream on top while Rina's pancake had Nutella and dark chocolate sprinkles on it. It was tasty! YUM!!!

After breakfast, they went outside to meet with Abigail. They met with her in a nearby park, sat on a bench and they talked to her about something in general.

" How are you feeling about Junior high school, Abigail? " Rain asked.

" Umm... I feel kinda nervous... " Abigail replied with butterflies in her stomach.

" I didn't tell you this but... Same here! " Rina replied.

" It's okay to feel that way. It's just a new school and new year. I'm sure we will get used to it. " he advised.

" Ok " they replied.

" Remember the time you told me that you were connected with another boy through dreams? " Abigail asked. " How can that happen? "

" I don't really know to be honest. " he replied.