003

"What?" Summer questions as she went to stand next to Pope, the girl's eyes bugging out of her head. "Shut up. What?" John B questions as he and Kiara stare down into the water. "Guys... is this-" "It's a boat!" Pope exclaims, Kiara nodding.

"Holy shit, he's right. Let's go." Kiara says as she takes off her shorts, Summer already in her suit so she dove into the water. "Well, hello." JJ says with a smirk, Summer shaking her head as she watched the rest of her friends jump into the water.

The five of them swam into the water, Summer seeing the boat with a small grin on her face. When she resurfaced, she gasped with a wide smile. "You guys saw that right?" JJ questioned as Summer nodded. "Yeah." Pope agreed.

"Holy shit!" Summer exclaimed as she floated on her back as the boys laughed. "That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ says as they all began to swim back towards the boat, climbing on.

"That's a primo rig." JJ concludes as he helped Summer get onto the boat, the girl smiling at him gratefully. "Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge. Maybe it hit the jetty or something." John B says which caused Kiara to raise a brow.

"You surfed the surge?" Kiara questioned. "Yeah." John B answered. "That's my boy. Pogue style." JJ says as he walked over and dapped John B up.

"What the heck?" Kiara questioned softly as she and Summer stood next to each other. "Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope questioned.

"No, but we're about to find out." John B says as he dug around in the compartment of the boat, pulling out the anchor. "Dude, it's too deep." JJ says as he stared into the water. "Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." John B retorts.

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." JJ says as he stands on the bow. "That's fine." John B says simply as Kiara looked up at the boy who held the anchor, his back facing the water.

"John B." Kiara says, John B laughing a bit. "What?" He questions, mixed in with a laugh. "Diver down, fool." Pope says as Summer shook her head at their antics. "Diver down." John B says after a sigh. "Yeah, he is." JJ says as he shoved his friend into the water.

Summer kneeled between JJ and Pope, staring into the water. "Should we go get him?" Pope questions after several moments, just as he asked John B popped up coughing wildly.

"Oh, my God. That took forever!" Kiara exclaims as John B wiped his eyes. "Ah, jeez." John B groans. "Any dead bodies?" Summer questions. "Looting potential?" JJ questions. "No. No." John B says, answering both of their questions as JJ brought up the anchor.

"I found this motel key." John B says holding up a key. "A key." Pope deadpans. "Yes, a key, Pope." John B says as JJ moved the anchor away.

"Great! We salvaged a motel key." JJ says as John B climbed into the boat as they started sailing off. "Guys, we should report the wreck to the coast guard." Kiara says which made Summer nod in agreement. "Yeah, maybe we'll get a finder's fee." Summer says with a short sigh.

"Yeah, and not work all summer. Thanks, Agatha, ya batch." JJ shouts as they continued out on the water, heading towards the coast guard's station.

--------

When they made it to the coast guard station, Kiara, Pope, and Summer all waited outside for JJ and John B to talk to the officers, but it didn't appear that was happening anytime soon. 

The trio waiting outside watched as John B and JJ got shouted at and over, the two boys eventually just walking out. "Well, that went well." John B says as Summer shrugged. "So, what's the plan?" Summer questioned as John B held up the key.