Prolouge

October 31st, 1981. The first horrible day of the Potter twins lives. James Potter faced Voldemort, who had broken into Godric’s Hollow, hoping his wife had enough time to save their twins.

Lily Potter sits on the floor in front of the twins in Harry's crib, telling them of her love for them.

Harry and Hally Potter cry yearning for their parents when Voldemort casts the death spell on their mother.

As Voldemort goes to cast on the twins, the spell rebounds onto him, leaving the twins with matching scars. A lightening bolt is placed above Harry's right eye and above Hally's left eye.

The twins wail as Voldemort retreats and are soon found by Rubeus Hagrid, who under strict orders carries the twins outside to take them to their relatives home. As he arrives outside, he is holding the crying twins when a heart broken Sirius Black arrives.

Hagrid comforts the poor man and allows him to hold the twins before sadly taking them back. With his heart broken, Sirius begs to take the two, but Hagrid tells him Albus Dumbledore ordered he drop the two off at Privet Drive to their aunt and uncle.

Sirius allows Hargid to use his motorcycle before kissing the twins' foreheads goodbye. The twins cry as Hagrid leaves their home and starts the trip to Privet Drive while laying low and making sure their aren't spotted.

November 1st, 1981. The day Hagrid fulfills his task and arrives on Privet Drive right before Midnight and greets Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall. The three sadly say goodbye to the twins, praying they'll be safe with their aunt and uncle.

November 2nd, 1981. The day Petunia Dursley finds the small twins at her doorstep with a letter from Dumbledore. Petunia accepts and unknowingly seals a protective charm on the twins while they live in her house.

The twins grow up in the horrid house. As babies, they were left to cry. As toddlers, they were left to harm themselves, trying to learn. And as children, they were finally recognized but only as slaves and maids.

Vernon Dursley, the twins' worst nightmare. He neglected and abused the twins at every chance he got. The twins were shoved into a cupboard where they lived from the early age of one until they were almost eleven.

The twins attended muggle elementary school and slowly started performing accidental magic. They are laughed at and bullied even at school, ending up with Hally not speaking around others and the two never feeling safe or secure.

Dudley Dursley, the twins' cousin who knows no better. He is always copying his parents. Hitting the twins and ordering them around. On his eleventh birthday, he demanded he be taken to the zoo.