Character Descriptions

Nala~ a fiery head-strong brunette with startling grey eyes. She's stubborn, sarcastic, and very loud. She's apart of the Tlv-Da-Si tribe, is her tribes princess,and can turn into a lioness.

Lydia~ a passionate gorgeous light pink haired girl with stunning brown eyes. She's smart, relaxed, and hilarious. She's apart of the Hlv-Da-Tsi tribe, and can turn into a rare golden tiger.

Michael~ a funny narcissistic blonde with dazzling blue eyes. He's sarcastic, creative, and studious. He's apart of the Gv-He tribe, and turns into a bobcat.

DJ~ an obnoxious confident brunette with sparkling brown eyes. He's loud, funny, and cheerful. He's apart of the Di-Lta-De-Gi Tsi-S-De-Tsi Yu-S-Di tribe and can turn into a kangaroo.

Jenna~ a beautiful naive dirty blonde with eye-catching hazel eyes. She's smart, musical, and quirky. She's apart of the Wa-Ya tribe and can turn into a wolf.

Roger~ an adventurous fun-loving brunette with magnificent brown eyes. He's hilarious, sarcastic, and loud. He's apart of the Tlv-Da-Tsi U-Nv-Tsa-Di tribe and can turn into a leopard.

Daisi~ an artistic lovely brunette with eye-catching brown eyes. She's loud, goofy, and creative. She's apart of the Ke-Mi-Le tribe and can turn into a camel.

*Everyone is around 18 in this story*