Chapter Four

When I reached my house I saw my father, Brady, and Brady's dad. I let out a sigh and braced myself for the worst.

"Ah, Nala you're home," My father said.

"Hello father," I replied trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice, but I was obviously failing by the look of disapproval on my fathers face.

"Why don't you go up to your room and let the men talk," Brady's dad, Lucas, said. I bit back whatever insult I was about to say and walked up to my room. I started gathering things that weren't as needed to pack. I figured we would probably leave in two weeks.

'Nala'

'DJ'

'So hypothetically, say there's this boy named, I dunno, Jim and he likes this girl, Dana. Should he ask her out or no?'

'Well, it depends. Does Dana show signs of liking Jim?'

'Sometimes, but sometimes she doesn't'

'Well, then you probably should just ask Jenna out'

'Wai- what! How did you know?'

'I'm a certified genius'

'Sure, but do you think she'll say yes'

'Well considering she told me she liked you this morning, I would say yes.'

'Ok I'm gonna do that. Bye Nala'

'Bye'

I went and sat down on my bed. I was expecting Jenna to mind link with me to squeal about DJ.

'DJ ASKED ME OUT!' I winced at the volume.

'I figured he would.'

'Now all we need is for Michael to ask you out. Or maybe Roger could'

'Why would they ask me out'

'Really? I have to go'

'Bye'

'Bye'

I walked over to my bed and flopped down on it. I grabbed my blankets and pulled them over me. I started to think about Michael. He was gorgeous with his gorgeous blue eyes and his floppy blonde hair, and he always knew how to make me feel better. But, then there was Roger. He was hilarious and knew how to make me laugh, and his jawline was on point. I knew I would probably have to make a choice between them, but I didn't want to hurt the other. I decided that I would think about what I feel later and that I had choices to make about where the pack was going to go, and lots of other things that came with being leader. I also had to deal with Brady, because knowing my father he was probably going to announce it to the tribe. I couldn't wait till we left. I let out a sigh and drifted off to sleep.