Chapter Seven

I woke up to Lydia leaning over Michael and I with a smirk on her face. I sighed knowing she wouldn't stop bothering me about this. Michael let out a yawn and sat up stretching out his arms. I stood up and ruffled my curly mess of hair. Soon, everyone else came bounding into the room. DJ smirked as he took note of mine and Michael's messy appearances.

"Well, you two have been busy," DJ said tauntingly. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to my bag. I pulled out a hairbrush to tame my mess that is called hair.

"Yes! I knew Mala was going to happen," Daisi said happily.

"Mala?" Michael questioned confused.

"It's yours and Nala's names put together," Jenna explained amused. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Ok, let's get off of  "Mala" and talk about more pressing matters," Roger spoke up sounding irritated.  I nodded my head.

"Alright, so we need to figure out when we will be able to leave," I said authoritatively. 

Lydia spoke up," Almost all of our stuff is here so we could probably leave in two to three days." I nodded my head.

"Sounds like a plan," I replied,"Is everyone else in agreement?" I heard scattered yeahs and yes'. "Ok, now that we've gotten that situated you guys can hangout and do whatever." I turned and started walking to the system of tunnels. I heard footsteps following me. I turned around to see Michael. He smiled his endearing half smile and walked up towards me. I started walking on to the room full of gems knowing that Michael would follow me. I smiled softly to myself. In a few days I would be out of here with my pack.