In The Beginning, the word was with God.....

GENESIS CHAPTER -ONE

In the ancient beginning, God, known as Elohim, brought into existence the vast expanse of the heavens and the earth from nothing. According to Hebrews 11:3, we are enlightened that through unwavering faith, we comprehend the meticulous construction, creation, and harmonious arrangement of the universe, all achieved by the divine command of God, rather than being formed from observable elements.

Initially, the earth was a formless void, shrouded in darkness that enveloped the depths. The Spirit of God was present, brooding over the waters.

Then God spoke, saying, "Let light be," and suddenly, the brilliance of light shattered the darkness.

God gazed upon the light, acknowledging its goodness, and proceeded to draw a distinct boundary between light and darkness. He named the light 'day' and the darkness 'night'. As evening gave way to morning, the inaugural day came to a completion.

On the second day, God said, "Let there be an expanse in the middle of the waters to divide the waters and to keep them in separate places." And it was done. So God made a dome and separated the water under it from the water above it.

God called the expanse "sky." Evening came and then morning: the second day.

Then God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered together so the dry land will appear." And it happened.

God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters he called Seas, and God saw that it was good.

Listen to this:

"God commanded, 'Let the earth produce vegetation: plants yielding seeds and fruit trees bearing fruit according to their kind, with seed in it.'"

"And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seeds according to their kind and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kind. And God saw that it was good."

"This marked the end of the third day."

"Then God said, 'Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. Let them be for signs and seasons, and days and years.'"

"And it was done."

God created all the lights in the sky to shine on the earth, to rule over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. So there was evening and there was morning-a fourth day.

Also, God said, The waters bring forth a reptile, either a creeping beast, of the living soul, and a volatile, either a bird flying above [the] earth, under the firmament of heaven.

On the fifth day, God created the great monsters, all kinds of living creatures that teem in the waters, and every winged bird, and it was good. Then, God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let the birds multiply on the earth."

Next, God commanded the earth to bring forth all kinds of tame animals, wild animals, and reptiles, and it was so. God made the beasts of the earth, the cattle, and everything that creeps on the earth, and it was good.

Behold, God spoke: "Let's create humans in our image. They shall have dominion over all the creatures of the earth, sea, and sky." So God created humans, male and female. He blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Rule over all living creatures." God granted them all the plants and fruits for food and made every living thing for them to rule over. And God saw that everything was very good.

******************************

HONOR GOD

Hebrews 4:9 from the Bible states, "This shows that the seventh-day rest for God's people is still coming."

******************************

CONCERN

Remember to keep the Sabbath as a holy day. - Exodus 20:8

******************************

THANK'S GOD

Majestic Creator,

As I reflect on the grandeur of the Genesis creation account, I am overwhelmed by the sheer magnificence and splendor. Your divine authority and profound insight are evident in every aspect, from the vast and boundless reaches of the heavens to the delicate and intricate beauty of a solitary blossom.

I am captivated by how You summoned forth the universe into existence, bringing forth light from darkness, sculpting the formless void into the earth, and infusing life into every living being. Your divine decree heralded the emergence of the oceans, the mountains, and the heavens, each component being flawlessly positioned and functioning in perfect harmony.

Lord, I am deeply humbled by Your limitless ingenuity and the meticulous order You instilled in the world. Every living creature, from the tiniest insect to the mightiest beast, serves as a testament to Your artistic prowess and loving care.

I express my gratitude for the precious gift of life, the breath in my lungs, and the wondrous beauty that envelops me. I offer praises for the intricate design of my form, the marvel of my intellect, and the capacity to both give and receive love.

Forgive me, Lord, for the times when I have overlooked Your creation. Grant me the ability to behold the world with renewed wonder, to cherish the miraculous arrival of each dawn, and to revel in the grace of every living being.

May, I never forget that I am an integral part of Your creation, bestowed with the responsibility to safeguard this precious planet and all its inhabitants.

Direct my path as I journey through life, and enable me to reside in complete harmony with Your creation. May my deeds reflect Your love and bring honor to Your name.

Amen!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

IN THE BEGINNING

In the beginning, God created the earth 🌎
With a word, He brought light to birth 💡
Separating the waters from the sky 🌊
And land emerged, mountains high ⛰️

He filled the seas with creatures so grand 🐋
And the skies with birds, soaring and grand 🦅
On the land, He placed animals of all kinds 🦁
Each one is unique, with its mind 🐘

Then God made man in His image 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
To care for the earth, to love and to cherish 🌿
In Genesis chapter one, we see the start 📖
Of a world created with love in God's heart ❤️

🌟

____________________________________