and when the devil had ended all the temptations......

In Revelation 12, it is written:

Verse 9: "The great dragon, the ancient serpent called the devil or Satan, who deceives the whole world, was cast down to the earth along with his angels.

Verse 10: Then a loud voice in heaven declared: 'Now have come the salvation, the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been cast down.'

Verse 11: They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death."

Let's start;

GENESIS CHAPTER -THREE

Now the serpent was more crafty (subtle, skilled in deceit) than any living creature of the field which the Lord God had made. And the serpent (Satan) said to the woman, "Can it be that God has said, 'You shall not eat from any tree of the garden'?"The woman answered the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden, but God said, 'You shall not eat from the tree in the middle of the garden, nor touch it, or you will die.' "No, you won't!" the snake replied. (The Snake tricks the woman) "For God knows that in the day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened [that is, you will have greater awareness], and you will be like God, knowing [the difference between] good and evil."

So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took some of its fruit and ate it; and she also gave some to her husband with her, and he ate.

As soon as they had eaten it, they were given understanding and realized that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and covered themselves.

[The passage from Romans 5:12-16 discusses the concept of sin and death entering the world through one man, Adam, as well as the subsequent redemption brought by Jesus Christ. It explains that while sin existed before the law was given, it was not taken into account until the law came. The passage also emphasizes the contrast between the impact of Adam's trespass and the grace and gift brought by Jesus Christ. It further highlights the idea that through Christ's obedience, many will be made righteous. The passage concludes by emphasizing the abundance of grace in comparison to sin and the reign of grace through righteousness for eternal life through Jesus Christ.]

Sins consequences;

Sins consequences;

"When the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man, 'Where are you?' He answered, 'I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.'

And the Lord God said, 'Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?' The man said, 'The woman you put here with me-she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.' Then the Lord God said to the woman, 'What is this you have done?' The woman said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I ate.'

The Lord God then said to the serpent, 'Because you have done this, I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.'"

To the woman, he said, "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain, you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.

And unto Adam He said, Because thou paid heed unto the voice of thy isha, and hast eaten of HaEtz (the tree), of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it, arurah (cursed) is haadamah because of thee; in itzavon (pain, suffering) shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;‭

It will yield thorns and thistles to you, and you will eat the herb of the field.

"In the sweat of your face, you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground; for out of it you were taken: for dust you are, and unto dust you shall return." And Adam named his wife Eve because she would be the mother of all the living. Then the Lord God made clothes out of animal skins for the man and his wife. And he said, "Behold, Adam has become like one of us, knowing good and evil: now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever." So the Lord God sent Adam out of the Garden of Eden. To get his food, Adam had to work the ground. After he drove them out, the Lord God placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the Tree of Life.

******************************

"The Forbidden Fruit"

The serpent's whisper, so sly and sweet 🐍
A promise in his eye, a tempting feat 😈
Eve, curious, reaches for the fruit 🍎
A taste of knowledge, forbidden pursuit 🤫

Adam follows, drawn by her hand 🤝
Together they break God's command 🙊
The taste of sin, a bitter sting 😔
Innocence lost, a sorrowful thing 😢

Shame and fear, a heavyweight ⚖️
Cast out from Eden, sealed their fate 🌿
The world transformed, into a harsher place 🌎
Marked by toil, sorrow's trace 😞

Yet in the darkness, a promise gleams ✨
A hope for redemption, a future dream 🌟
A seed of grace, a love untold ❤️
In the heart of man, a story unfolds 📖"

############################

CONCERN

‭James 1:13

When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

*****************************

HONOR GOD

‭Luke 22:40

On reaching the place, he said to them, "Pray that you will not fall into temptation."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's Pray;

‭Matthew 6:9-13 KJV‬
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the forever. Amen.

____________________________________