not as Cain, who was of that wicked one.....

‭letter to the Jews or Hebrew 4: 11 Says,

let us then self be diligent to enter in that rest, so that anyone shall not fall according to the same example of disobedience.

Let's Start;

GENESIS CHAPTER - FOUR

Now the man Adam knew Eve as his wife, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have obtained a man (baby boy, son) with the help of the Lord." Later she gave birth to Cain's brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, while Cain was a tiller of the soil. Over time, Cain presented some of the land's produce as an offering to the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock, and their fat. And Jehovah looked upon Abel, and on his offering; but for Cain and his offering, he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell.

The Lord said to Cain, "Why are you so angry? Why do you look so annoyed? If you had done the right thing, you would be smiling; but because you have done evil, sin is crouching at your door. It wants to rule you, but you must overcome it."

Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. Later, the Lord said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" Cain answered, "I don't know. Is it my job to take care of my brother?" And he said, "What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground."

"And now you are cursed from the earth, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. When you till the ground, it shall no longer yield its strength to you. You shall be a wanderer and a fugitive on the earth." Then Cain said to the Lord, "My punishment is more than I can bear. Look, you have now banished me from the ground. I must avoid you andbe a constant wanderer on the earth. Anyone may kill me at sight." God said, "I will not let that happen. I'll tell everybody that if they kill you, then I will punish them seven times more than I punished you." So God put a mark on Cain's head so that everybody would know that they couldn't kill him.

After Cain left the presence of the Lord, he settled in the land of Nod, located east of Eden. Cain's wife became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain built a city and named it after his son, Enoch. Enoch fathered Irad, and Irad fathered Mehujael, and Mehujael fathered Methusael, and Methusael fathered Lamech. Lamech took two wives, Adah and Zillah.

Adah gave birth to Jabal, who became the father of those who lived in tents, raised livestock, and acquired possessions. His brother's name was Jubal, and he became the ancestor of all who played the harp and flute. Lamech and Zillah had a son named Tubal-Cain, who was skilled in forging tools from bronze and iron. They also had a daughter named Naamah. Lamech said to his wives Adah and Zillah, "Listen to me; wives of Lamech, hear my words. I have killed a man for wounding me, a young man for injuring me. If Cain is avenged seven times, then Lamech seventy-seven times." Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has granted me another child in place of Abel since Cain killed him." Seth also had a son, whom he named Enosh. It was during his lifetime that people began to call on the name of the LORD.

******************************

The Story of Cain and Abel

In the beginning,
Two brothers stood
One offering accepted,
One rejected 😔

Cain's jealousy
Consumed his heart
His anger flared
Tearing them apart 😢

God warned him
To master sin
But Cain's rage
This led to a deadly spin 💔

Abel's blood
Cried out loud
A brother lost
In a shroud 😭

The consequences
Of envy and hate
Echo through time
A tragic fate 😞

Let us learn
From this tale
Choose love over
Jealousy's veil 😊

May we strive
To be kind
And keep peace
In heart and mind ❤️

In the end
It's love that wins
Let's be like Abel
And shed our sins 🙏

############################

HONOR GOD

Matthew 5:22

"But I tell you that anyone angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CONCERN

1 John 3:

[11] This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

[12] Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.

******************************

Let's Pray;

Dear Jesus,

your Word assures me that you are patient and slow to anger, overflowing with love and compassion for me. I come to you seeking forgiveness, as I acknowledge my mistakes and ask for your mercy to cleanse me of my guilt. Thank you for your unfailing love and understanding. In your precious name, Amen.
____________________________________

★†★