and for thy pleasure they are and we're created.....

Hebrews 4: 1-5 declares:

[1] NOW, AS THE promise of entering His rest still stands, and is offered to us today, let us fear, so that none of you may fail to reach it.

[2] For we also have received the good news just as they did; but the message they heard did not benefit them, because they did not share the faith of those who listened.

[3] Only those who have faith will enter His rest, as it is written, "God said, 'They shall not enter my rest.'" Although his works were finished from the foundation of the world.

[4] For he has somewhere spoken of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all his works."

[5] And again in this passage, he said, "They shall not enter my rest."

***********************************

Let's start;

GENESIS CHAPTER -TWO

So the heavens and the earth were completed, and all their inhabitants. And by the seventh day, God had finished the work He had been doing; so on that day, He rested from all His work. God blessed the seventh day and made it holy because on it God rested from all the work of creation. These are the histories of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah Elohim made earth and heavens, no plants or grasses were growing on the earth. That was because the Lord God had not sent any rain on the earth. Also, there was nobody to dig the soil so that plants would grow. Dew came up from the earth and made the whole surface of the ground wet.

Then the Lord God took some soil from the ground and formed a man out of it; he breathed life-giving breath into his nostrils, and the man began to live. The Lord God planted a garden in Eden, in the east, and there He placed the man He had formed. The Lord God caused every beautiful tree and every tree that was good for food to grow out of the ground. In the middle of the garden, God put the tree that gives life. And he put there the tree that gives the knowledge of good and evil. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there, it was divided into four heads.

The first river is called the Pishon, which flows through the land of Havilah, where there is gold. The gold of that land is good; bdellium and the onyx stone are also found there. The second river is the Gihon, and it winds through the entire land of Cush. The third river is the Tigris, which flows east of the country called Assyria. Finally, the fourth river is the Euphrates.

"Let them be lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light upon the earth," said Adonai Elohim. And it was so. Then Adonai Elohim commanded the man, saying, "You are most welcome to eat from all the trees of the garden, but do not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; for on the day that you eat from it, you shall surely die.

"Jehovah God said, "It is noted good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper for him - his counterpart."

And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and while he slept, He took one of his ribs or a part of his side and closed up the place with flesh. And from the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him. The man exclaimed, "Here is someone like me! She is part of my body, my flesh and bones. She came from me, a man. So I will name her Woman!

Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall be two in one flesh. The man and his wife were naked, but they were not ashamed.

###################################

THE GARDEN'S BIRTH

In the beginning, God created the earth 🌎
With love and care, He gave it worth 🌟

He formed man from dust, with His own hands ✋
Breathed life into him, as His perfect plans 🌿

In Eden's garden, Adam found his mate 💑
Eve was created, and their love was fate 💞

Together they walked, hand in hand 🤝
In God's presence, they did stand 🙏

The tree knowledge, they were warned 🌳
But temptation came, and they were scorned 😔

Yet God's grace still shone brightly ✨
He clothed them in garments of light 🌟

In Genesis chapter 2, we see 📖

God's love for you and me 💕

So let us remember, with hearts aglow ❤️
The story of creation, with smiles to show 😊

**************************************

HONOR GOD

‭Psalms 104:24-25

[24] How many are your works, Lord? In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.

[25] There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number- living things both large and small.

""""""''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""
CONCERN

‭John 1:3

[3] Through him all things were made; without him, nothing was made that has been made.

--------------------------------------------------------------