and as it was in the days of Noe,

In Numbers 13:33, it is recorded: "We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

This verse describes the awe and intimidation felt by the Israelite scouts when they saw the Nephilim, a legendary race of giants while surveying the land of Canaan. The comparison of feeling like grasshoppers in their own eyes emphasizes the perceived insignificance of the Israelites in the presence of these formidable beings.

Let's read;

GENESIS CHAPTER - SIX

‭Now it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.‭So the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days shall be 120 years." ‭ In those days were the giants on the earth, and also afterward, when the sons of God had come into the daughters of men, and they had borne children to them; these were the heroes, who of old were men of renown. And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of Man was great on the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart only evil continually.

The Lord was sorry he'd made human beings live on the earth; it made him very sad to think about it. He said, "I will wipe out these people I have created, and also the animals and the birds because I am sorry that I made any of them."

Noah, however, found favor in the sight of the Lord. This is the family history of Noah. Noah was a good man. He was the most innocent man of his time. He walked with God. And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

‭The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence

‭The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth. So God said to Noah, "The end of all flesh is come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth. Make yourself an ark of gopherwood, equip the ark with various compartments, and cover it inside and out with pitch. Listen, this is how big I want you to make the boat. It has to be 140 meters long, 23 meters wide, and 13½ meters high.

Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence.

‭God saw the earth, and behold it was ruined because all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth. He said to Noah, The end of all flesh has come before me; the earth is filled with the wickedness of the face of them, and I shall destroy them with the earth.

Make for thyself an ark of gopher-wood; rooms dost thou make with the ark, and thou hast covered it within and without with cypress; And this is how thou shalt make it: the length of the ark three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

Make a roof for the ark and finish it to a cubit above. Set the door of the ark on its side and make it with lower, second, and third decks. Now, I am about to bring a flood of water upon the land to destroy all flesh which is the spirit of life from under the sky. Everything that is on the land will perish. I shall set my covenant of peace with thee, and thou shalt enter into the ship, [thou], and thy sons, and thy wife, and the wives of thy sons shall enter with thee. Of all that liveth, of all flesh, bring two of every sort unto the ark to keep them alive. They shall be male and female. Of the birds after their kind and the cattle after their kind, and of every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee to keep them alive.

‭ You are also to take for yourself every kind of food that is eaten and gather it as food for yourselves and the animals."‭And Noah did this. He did everything that God had commanded him.

******************************

THE ARK OF REDEMPTION

In the days of old, when giants walked the Earth,
And wickedness prevailed, a tale of rebirth.
Noah, a righteous man, found favor in God's sight,
A chosen vessel to weather the coming night.

The Lord beheld the evil that filled the land,
And in His wrath, a judgment He planned.
A great flood, to cleanse the Earth of sin,
To start anew, a fresh beginning.

To Noah, He spoke, with words of grace,
To build an ark, a saving space.
With wood and pitch, he toiled with might,
A refuge for his family and the creatures of light.

Two by two, they entered the ark's embrace,
As the heavens opened, the rain did chase.
For forty days and nights, the deluge poured,
The Earth submerged a watery hoard.

Then, as the waters receded slowly,
A new world emerged, where life could grow.
Noah and his family stepped onto the land,
A covenant of peace, by God's command.

A rainbow in the sky, a promise bright,
That never again would such darkness take flight.
From Genesis, a lesson we learn,
Of God's judgment, and His love's return.

############################

CONCERN

‭1 Peter 4:19
Therefore, those who suffer according to the will of God should entrust theirsouls to him as their faithful Creator while doing what is good.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HONOR GOD

‭Romans 1:20

For his invisible qualities, both his everlasting power and his divinity, have been plainly seen from the creation of the world, being perceived through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

^^^^^^^^°^^^^^^^°°^^^^^^^°°^^^

THANKS GOD

God, may You be praised
and glorified always! When
You tell the rain to come, it
does. When You declare the
storm to stop, it has to
obey You. When You speak,
the atmosphere shifts. You
alone are in control! You
alone are God! And You
alone are worthy of my
praise! Amen.

____________________________________

★††★