Giovani Dos Santos Part 1

(Y/n POV)

Today I was meeting up with the whole crew. It was our school reunion. Now that I was thinking about it, I don't really remember half my school mates that I used to hang around with. Even though I found school really annoying, I guess I kinda miss each and every one of them especially my tutor class. We always used to joke around with our tutor teacher who I was surprised didn't really get offended in any way due to our stupid comments. I guess that I really need to stop rambling on about this otherwise people may think that something was wrong with me. Right now I am with my two best friends, Jade and Amber, getting ready for the event.  As there was a prize for the best male and female dressed, I definitely wanted to look my best.

"Jade, where's my huge make up bag?" Amber asked Jade, bombaring the whole place just for make up. I didn't want to cake myself up just for the sake of impressing someone else. I thought that was pathetic. If you actually wanted to look and be yourself, why not express your personality through hat you enjoy wearing and the people you hang around with?

"In my make up dresser, full of my make up, duh!" she responded, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She looked at her as if she was crazy. Jade, my closest friend ever since we were toddlers, was always into girly things. On the other hand, there was me, just plain me, looking so ugly compared towards the other two girls. Amber was the naturally beautiful one with the tanned, smooth skin that every girl wanted. Whereas, Jade had the body that people craved for.

If it was between me and Jade, Jade would definitely be able to gather more boys than me. Most boys would just ignore me in public, sometimes in the workplace! I guess I was used to that now so I really didn't care anymore. I was surprised if boys looked at me more than once.

"Thanks Jade!"

"Well aren't you going to put it on then?" She placed both hands on her nicely, curved hips.

"No" she exclaimed. She grinned evilly, as if she had changed into one of those evil men in films. She began opening the bag slowly yet excuringately painfully, heading towards me. Oh no. I hated make up with all my life.

"Don't tell me what I think you are doing!" I slowly backed away as if she was some sort of monster.

"Yah I'm going to give you a full on makeover!" she was now beside me, only just realising that I sat in a chair next to the dressing table.

"Please just trust me. You will look beautiful. If you don't like it, then you have my permission to rub it off. Please let me try it out." she pleaded. I sighed in defeat, finally giving in to her request. She covered the mirror with a old, white sheet so I couldn't see how I looked like. But as I trusted her, I let her do her business. She was a professional make up artist after all. Seconds later, or what seemed like hours, she was finally ready. Jade uncovered the sheet.

"Well what do you think?" she asked after a huge sigh. It must be hard work dealing with me.

"OMG!"