🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🅄🄶🄴

°•🪷•°

"You know, it's really hard to protect someone when you don't even know who you are protecting them from, enemies or yourself "

~ Ishana

"This is my life. You have no rights take my part of decision as per your wish. I refuse to accept!!"

~ Rohan

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Whatever things will be difficult for you, I'll complete it in your place."

~ Arshi

"Will I be tagged as selfish, If I dragged you in my fucked up life, Arshi? Will you stay with me and fight it till the end?"

~ Krish

°•🪷•°

Krish Raj Mahajan and Ishana Raj Mahajan; "The CHOATIC YET POSSESIVE" set of siblings, holding the difference of five-years.

Krish is hot-headed where Ishana is full of patience. If first one is Hurricane then the second one is unpredictable yet dangerous jsut like the silence of Ocean.

Suffering souls, cause of their past and secrets of their family, struggling to fight back to survive, each second of their life.

°•🪷•°

Arshi Sinha and Rohan Sinha; "THE UNDERSTANDING YET PROTECTIVE" set of Siblings, holding the difference of three-years.

They're totally different from the first pair. They're same yet had many things different.

Arshi is kind and calm-composed soul, where Rohan is a disturbed and confused soul with temperamental issues.

Where, Rohan held his past sins and the past deeds he did all his life and trying to search for the one who loved him, once.

Arshi, struggling to keep herself safe,holding onto her dignity in between the bunch of snakes, proving for rightful place in the company, amidst her own heartbreak and lack of confidence, to being feisty.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Will Krish and Ishana able to eliminate the danger they stuck in?

Will Rohan and Arshi able to achieve success in their own efforts?

Will these two set of siblings able to overcame the hurdles in their life or will get stucked in their past, pain and miseries.

Will they get their happily ever after with the person they love.....?