Author's note - 9 tutelage and inspiration.

How time flies, ay? Sorry for my delays, sadly I have been having school issues and have begun a new job. Because of this, I've sadly neglected my health and mental state, which sharply declined. I've gotten better recently, and even made a breakthrough when walking back from work!

I KNOW WHAT MY MAGIC SYSTEM WILL BE! HOLY COW! 

I'll keep it to myself for now, but I figured it out when watching a tree with it's flowers hanging down

I'll keep it to myself for now, but I figured it out when watching a tree with it's flowers hanging down. It was so pretty! Anyway, I remembered the plant I mentioned some chapters ago, and I figured I could use that to expand the system! Hopefully, it comes together, but I will be writing the chapter this week and hopefully getting it out by next Sunday or Wednesday. Aside from that I've been considering names for the rulers and the like, thinking of how to introduce some characters and such.

Lastly I've been wondering how big of a time jump should I use? This is the biggest issue I've ran into, since too big of a jump and I leave things out, but too short and I'll probably get as many years written as the years I write! All that aside, I'm grateful to those who've watched this series and continue to support it by reading. 

I hope I can become a writer worth your time, no matter how minimal. Thank you, and have a wonderful day, till we meet again,

- Sphinx 
(P.S. I'm not half asleep, so no rambling today!)