࣪ ִֶָ☾.𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

(sorry its a little long)

Luca was finally at his new school. It was much more than expected for Luca, easy A's ran in the family, so lucky for Luca, he didn't need that much pressure to do fine. However, nobody seemed nervous about grades, everyone was nervous about their social status. Levi, Luca's brother, had already been transferred to this school months before for getting too many detentions. Luca knew it was probably because Levi hated the teachers and cursed at them daily.

"Oh is it the new student?" a blonde haired girl who looked like the friend named 'Alex' Levi continuously brought over to "study". All they really did was watch tiktoks and talk about random things.

"Yea, I think it is!" I heard a high pitched squeal from the girl standing next to Alex. I didn't really look up or anything, but Levi awaited me.

"What?" I asked, staring at the emo idiot.

"Luca, you never got a tour of your new middle school that you might stay at forever," Levi winked and I glared. I hated Levi completely. He was stupid and couldn't catch a hint that I didn't want him to be the first person I even spoke to at my new school. 

"Or maybe I could do it, Levi, you can spend some time with Alex and Charli!" A purple haired boy came up to us.

"Yea, sure, Light." Levi said to the boy.

"Anyways, hi Luca, I'm Light, Levi's best friend's brother." He introduced himself.

"Oh, hi Light." I said, of course Light sounded nice, I didn't want things to start off on bad marks either, so I smiled.

"Anyways, this is the main hall, basically where everyone enters." Light continued walking down the hall with me. "This is the cafeteria," he pointed to a large space with a bunch of tables and a wall with curtains covering it. "This is the gym," he showed me another large space, but there was just the basketball court, some bleachers, and a stage. He started showing me the classrooms and letting me meet the teachers. The teachers had to be decent if Levi could handle them.

My favorite one was Ms. Carol. She was nice, funny, and I felt she'd have a strict side behind the happiness and rainbows. After my tour, I took out my diary.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚,𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓!

I closed my diary and put it back in my backpack. I walked to class five minutes early because I wasn't about to risk being late on the first day.

I was still three minutes early after getting there. My first period was math, my favorite class. The teacher handed me my books. I got the desk ready and sat down. I looked around the classroom and saw a bunch of students with more vibrant hair colors. A cyan haired boy caught my eye. It wasn't the hair, it was how he was already sleeping before the class started.

"Okay, class, I hope you guys are all ready for another math class with me after your break from school for the holidays." the teacher said, in a more annoying voice for a teacher. I could tell I wouldn't like her that much. "Anyways, I'd like to get the answer to question number one on the worksheet. . . Why don't you give it a try, Luca." she asked. I knew she'd pick me because I was new and she wanted to test me skills.

"Negative fifteen," I said, almost right after she asked the question. Some students were shocked I answered that fast, others were hiding their phones under desks.

"Luca, I admire your speed, but don't you want to work out the problem before answering?" the teacher asked as if I was breaking a math rule respectfully.

"Sure," I worked out the problem and then she stopped calling on me. It was probably because she didn't want to ask me to explain what I do every time I answer.

I facepalmed as the other kids said the wrong answers. Math was the easiest class, and they seemed so dumb to me. I didn't want to say anything, but the cyan haired boy was called on. He jumped and didn't give the right answer. Of course.

Math class felt longer than it needed to be. When it was time to change classes, I went to my locker. The locker next to mine had purple decorations. Yay. I didn't want to have a locker right next to a girl.

Just then, I saw Light approaching my locker. It wasn't a girl. "Oh, hi Luca!" Light said when he saw me, "What's your next class?"

"Literature," I said, even though I liked math, literature was also one of the best.

"Oh, I have that one, too." Light said, rather excited. "I'm not really good that class- actually the only class I'm even good at by a little is P.E."

"Oh that's not too good, maybe I could help you study for some things after school," I suggested, but now it was time to make my way to literature class.

"Yea sure," Light caught up to me and we walked together.

The rest of the classes went by faster than expected.  Nobody really talked a lot about classes except for when they were discussing schedules. It was a little different, but I didn't really mind it.