࣪ ִֶָ☾.𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

We made it to the local therapy clinic. I can't believe Levi brought me here. Everyone looked over 50 years old. There was probably only two people here that were younger. Levi and I.

"Luca? Your appointment is ready." A young lady with green hair said.

"Come on, Luca," Levi said, dragging me to the room. I wasn't ready for this, yet I had absolutely no choice.

"Okay, Luca, so what's wrong?" the lady asked me.

"Nothing?" I said, Levi glared at me.

"He's having relationship problems because he's trying to be a popular kid, but he has the perfect reputation." Levi basically summarized the whole thing. I glared at him.

"Why can't Luca explain this?" The lady looked at Levi, then me.

"It's because I don't want to be reminded about me being foolish. I can't stop blushing around him, and he nearly drives me insane. I can't interact with him, because if I do, I'll blush more, then my reputation will be ruined because everything about me has to be perfect and-"

"No, being gay doesn't make you any different then if you were straight. Trust me, Luca, you won't lose any reputation for feeling this way." The therapist said, like I haven't heard it a million times.

"Yea, okay." I say, pretending that I'm agreeing, yet I really think I should just stay the same and nothing will stop me.

We left soon after, Levi decided to make it quicker because she was saying everything that I had already been told.

"Sorry she couldn't help you," Levi said.

"Well, maybe we could try another one?" I said, actually hoping someone would give me an idea to completely break away from Light.

"Sure?"

We had gone to at least five therapy places until we found this one. 'Red Oaks Listens' It sounded weird, but Levi suggested I try it. Everyone who was there looked younger and the workers had to have been just out of high school.

"Hello, can I sign up my brother Luca?" Levi was talking to the front desk woman.

"Oh, sure, they can see him right now!" The woman said. "Any room under the category high school is good for him!"

Oh great, another therapist.

"Hello, how are you?" a girl greeted me as I walked in. This time, Levi wasn't with me.

"Hi, I'm Luca, President of the-" S##t. I forgot it wasn't something for school or the student council.

"Oh, that's nice, anyways is your problem about your reputation?" she asked. How did she know?

"Yes-"

"Oh wow, finally I'm correct, is it trying to be perfect?" I stared at her, nodding. I didn't understand how she was reading my mind. "Explain a bit?"

"So- I like this cute boy named Light, but I don't want to ruin my reputation because my parents always said that it was right to like girls, so I'm so f##king stressed out and I don't know what to do."

"Oh wow, can you tell me a little about Light?" I blushed as I heard her say this.

"Uh well- he's short, stupid, he's cute-" I went on complimenting him for at least ten minutes.

"Does he know you like him?" She asked, cutting me off.

"Uhh, no. I've ignored him for a while.." I admitted, not as proud of myself.

"You're scared of love?" The words hit me in the chest. Was I really scared? Yes.

"Yes." I said, I thought I liked this therapist.

"You can't hide your feelings,  Luca." She said. She was right. I wanted to hide them to feel better about myself, but did I feel better? No.

"I think it'll work." I said, leaving.

"Oh my gosh- Luca you complimented that idiot for what- like 10 minutes." Levi said, obviously he had been watching me on some cameras.

"Sorry-" I said, blushing.

"Don't be sorry, Luca." Levi giggled before we went back home.

"You're scaring me," I said, as we walked home.

"So, will you take that advice?" Levi asked me, not responding to my comment.

"I guess, I don't know if I mentally can, though." I said, it was true. I knew I could do it, but I was still scared.

"It's okay if you don't want to, Luca, Alex and I just wanted to try to get you to feel better, but it's almost midnight, we need sleep." Levi said, we continued walking.

"Yea, it was a very long evening for me," I told Levi as we turned onto the street we lived on.

"Okay, Luca, go change and get rest, I'll message Alex that we found everything out that we needed."

"Sure," I ran inside and got to bed. All I could think about was what I'd do tommorow, even though it's not going to be the outcome of my life... or is it?