ִֶָ࣪☾.𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

Light's POV

Luca and I had finally arrived at my house.

"What do you want to do?" Luca asked me.

"Maybe just watch TV and chill? I have a TV in my room in case you want to chill there." I suggested.

"Yea, sure, but I have a question." Luca said, before we started walking upstairs.

"Yea?" I asked, curious.

"Why did you send me so many messages while I was ignoring you?" Luca said. I blushed.

"Well- I thought something was wrong so I wanted to see if you were okay." I was lying but also telling the truth at the same time.

"I understand," Luca says. I could bet all of my money he thought I was telling a lie, but it's whatever.

"Anyways, come on, Lu." I forgot to say Luca, but Luca seemed to enjoy the nickname.

"Mkay!" Luca said, following me as I walked upstairs.

I turned on my TV and put random(ish) movies on like Rapunzel, Stitch, Sleeping Beauty, Wish, Cinderella, Minions, and some TV shows.

 We sat down in my bed for at least five hours. I actually enjoyed this time we had alone. It was probably the most calming thing I've experienced in my whole life.

 Hopefully Alex wouldn't ruin anything. I mean, I didn't guess she would, but she was Charli's girlfriend. Charli was the main gossip girl because all she did was snoop in relationships. Poor Sora and Jax. I hope Alex didn't catch a gene from Charli. They were cute together, though.

"Light, I'm tired." Luca said, I could hear he was tired. I was also a little tired.

"Okay, you can have my bed, I'll sleep on the sofa." I was about to get my stuff and walk downstairs.

"No, you can have it." Luca said, respectfully.

"No, I insist, Lu." I try my hardest to persuade him. I drop the blanket I picked up.

"Pleasee, I feel guilty, this isn't even my bedroom."

"No, stay here." I pleaded.

"Hm fine." Luca pouted. Of course he was entitled.

"Okay good, have a good night, Lu." I finally

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"What if.." Luca stopped himself.

"Yes?" I asked, curious of what Luca could say. 

"we slept together..?" Luca blushed. "Shit- shouldn't have said that."

"I didn't think of that-" I said, I blushed along with Luca.

"So...?"

"Yes, I'll sleep with you, Luca." I didn't know Luca was a clingy person, but I guess it did make sense after how much he avoided me. You know what, nevermind. I don't know what to say. I'll just enjoy the moment.

Luca cuddled up with me. I couldn't look away, but I blushed. Soon after, Luca fell asleep. Isn't this going to be awkward if i don't sleep too? I closed my eyes, and tried my hardest to dream of something. 

Luca's POV

I was a little too clingy last night.. huh? I wouldn't be in the same bed as Light if I wasn't. I got up and put a note next to Light.

𝑰𝒍𝒚, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒓𝒏, 𝒄𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒎𝒓𝒘

I smiled and left to go back home. It felt like an eternity all of a sudden.

farewell! ty for reading :D

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝗂𐓣𝗄𝖾ᑯ 𝐓ⱺ𝗀𝖾𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋 (𝐋υᥣ𝗂𝗀ɦ𝗍/𝐋υ𝖼𝗂𝗀ɦ𝗍) 🎉