࣪ ִֶָ☾.𝙲𝚞𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍.

Light's POV

Luca always ignored me when I was trying to message him or talk to him. I always messaged him things like "are you ok??" and "Luca come onn". He never checked his phone again after the time he just texted "no."

My sister, Alex, said he's probably too stressed to talk right now. I bet she's being correct because Levi probably told her all of Luca's problems and insecurities. I thought Luca was a good friend.. well until he got the nickname "President Perfect."

I saw Luca by his locker so I came to greet him. When he saw me, for some odd reason, he walked straight past me. "Luca-" I couldn't see him anymore. Did he really ignore me again? I felt sad, but I didn't want to be a simp, so I just split ways.

After all of my classes were over, I knew Luca was in the hallway with Levi.

"Luca, you need to find yourself."

"No." I watched Luca walk home, rather quickly so Levi wouldn't catch up.

I knew something was wrong with Luca. He never would just give up his responsibilities. I guessed I should stop trying to talk to him if he obviously had too much to handle. I knew Alex would probably be at Levi's house with Luca again, so I was cut dead.

Luca's POV

I was home a minute early. I knew Levi would be here soon, but I don't want to blow my cover, so for now, I can chill in my room. I heard the doors open, but it wasn't just Levi, Alex was there too.

"Luca, Alex wants to speak with you."

"Fine," I said, ready for another person to try to make me feel a little better, or at least take away some stress.

"Hi Luca, wow, your room is amazing!" Alex said, walking in.

"Oh- thanks." I say.

"Anyways, what's with you and Light?" Alex asks.

"I really don't know, I just don't want to talk to him for now." I answer, as honest as I can.

"Well, would you give it a try?" Alex asks, "Light's been dying to talk to you but he knows something's wrong so he wants to keep you happy in your own world."

"Oh, really?" I blush a little bit.

"Aww someone has a crush." Alex says, happily.

"N-no, it's just a.." I try making up an excuse but Alex giggles.

"It's okay, trust me, your secret is safe, Luca." Alex says. I know Levi probably already told her about me and Light, but I didn't expect her to fake that she didn't know it.

"Okay, but please I beg- it might ruin my reputation." I said, nervous she'd tell a soul

"You're a little focused on that reputation, huh?" Alex asked, I nodded.

"Yea, it's basically the only thing that can make me feel okay about myself." I agreed, knowing most people probably despised this reputation.

"Ohh," Alex said, as if she hadn't thought about it like that. I feel like she did at least a hundred times, but hey, I wont blame her. 

"Anyways, what did you even want to talk about?"

"Well, I just wanted to say that I support you with your decision on Light-"

"Alex, please, just don't bring it up, I'm not ready." I say, and Alex understands.

"Oh, sorry, Luca, I didn't mean it like that-" Alex gets up and leaves my room. 

I stand in my room for a while and look at the wall, not even thinking about anything, or at least I tried. ................. I glared at the wall a little more, like it had done something to me. I think I'm insane.

"Luca, get up, we're going to the actual therapist." I heard Levi say behind my door. Of course he'd send me to the therapist.