࣪ ִֶָ☾.𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

I met Light by the lockers after my last class of the day. A girl with black hair and green eyes was fighting with Alex.

"Who is that?" I asked Light.

"Oh, that's Jade, Alex's ex best friend, she used to be a part of Alex's popular group until she left with Zach and Drake." Light explained.

"Why'd she leave?" I asked Light, curiously.

"You know what, let's just start walking to yours, I don't want to explain it right now." Light murmured.

"Well, okay then." We walked over to my.

"Woah, your house is super big!" Light said, amazed.

"Oh, thanks!" Luca said, smiling.

"I wonder what jobs your parents have!" Light said, still in awe.

"Oh, we don't really have any parents, but-"

"Oh- sorry, I didn't know that!"

"It's fine, I'm used to it now, just follow me to my room." Luca unlocked the gate and showed Light to his room.

"Wow,"

(here's what the house probably looked like bc i cant explain it)

(ok there)

I put our backpacks down near my closet and then I went over things with Light. 

"This is boring." Light murmured after only ten minutes.

"Fine, I'll make some snacks downstairs and we can chat. Is that okay?" I ask, knowing Levi is at Alex's house.

"Yea, sure." Light agrees.

I go downstairs to make some homemade chips for Light and I. I'd be caught dead making something if Levi was here, mainly because Levi thinks I'll burn the house down. Everyone knows that I'd more likely under cook food than burn the house down, but whatever.

Light's POV:

I looked around Luca's room and then figured out I was much more dumb compared to him. Luca had shelves full of long books organized in alphabetical order. He had motivational posters and cute decorations.

I walked downstairs to see if Luca was done, but of course he wasn't, why would I think he was?

"Oh, hi Light, need something?" Luca asked me and I shook my head.

"No, just bored." I said, sitting on a stool by the counter and spinning it around.

"Don't spin that too much, you're going to get dizzy," Luca said, and I stopped, not because I knew I'd get dizzy, it was because I was scared of Luca just a little bit. He was super rich, well, his parents were rich and their fortune was passed down to Luca and Levi.

"Well, here's some chips, they're a little hot, so be careful." Luca handed me home made potato chips. I'd never seen home made ones. They didn't have that much salt, but I wouldn't complain. They tasted amazing!

"Anyways, why didn't you want to study?" Luca asked Light.

"Nobody in our school really would care about grades, Luca, not even the teachers. They just care about how hard your working, and they know most of us aren't even going to college." I explain to Luca.

"Oh," Luca sounded a little sad.

"You might be a good student council president for your last year!" I tried cheering Luca up, grabbing another chip.

"Maybe," Luca said, still not as happy.

Just then, I heard the door open.

"Luca, why did you invite Light over.. and did you- cook?" Levi walked in.

"Listen, I only made a snack, and Light needed help studying." Luca tried explaining.

"Well, Light, Alex is looking for you, you should go home now before it's too late." Levi said to me, overprotective as always.

"Aw, okay, Levi." I said and went to grab my things.

"Bye, Light." Luca said after I'd come back downstairs.