࣪ ִֶָ☾.𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 (𝚢𝚎𝚜.. 𝚒𝚋 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐)

Luca's Pov Again!

By the next year, Luca was elected Student Council President for being smart and on top of everything. He was a little popular for the perfect reputation. The only thing that everyone questioned about him was that he was so single yet the smartest boy in the school.

"Drake, you're stupid, it's obviously a cat." Zach yelled.

"No, it's a leopard." Jade fought back.

"You guys are both stupid, it's a cheetah!"

"Stop fighting, you three, and actually get a brain, it's a lynx." I said as I passed the group. I was still friends with Light, yet we barely talked unless it was Light asking a stupid question like yesterday.

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: why do ducks have wings and can't fly?

🔪ʟᴜᴄᴀ♡ ̆̈: why do you have a brain if its empty?

I wished I could've deleted that and said something nicer, but I knew Light would think it's a joke, and it would stay that way.

Just then, I remembered the diary I had written on the first day. I realized Light was the one who showed me around the school, and I'd have to be with my older brother all day if it weren't for him. 

I finally walked to match class, early. It was a normal day, around two kids falling asleep in class, nobody getting answers right, and of course, the teacher avoiding me.

After class, I went to my locker, almost forgetting about everything except one thing; be smart and show how good I was at school. I saw Light walk by and I blushed. No, crazy, never.

"Luca-" Light says before I walk by.

"It's President." I just walked by even faster. I didn't want to see Light again, of course it was just platonic. Hopefully.

The day goes by, and I remind myself not to think about my encounter with Light. At all. I look at my phone before walking home.

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: Luca, is something wrong?

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: come onnn

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: Luca??

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: you arent at lunch today wruuu

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: come on Luca its not deep-

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: did I hurt your feelings

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: you ok???

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: Luca come onnnn

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: please?

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: luca, idk what youre doing but please at least message me?

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: look, its not funny, Luca please.

You have missed a call from ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ.

I felt bad and blushed. No. I exited the messages and got my things. I walked home, trying to forget about everything. I decided to do one last message.

🔪ʟᴜᴄᴀ♡ ̆̈: no.

I ignored all of Light's stupid messages, and once I got home, Levi was standing by the door.

"You're different today," Levi says, looking at me to see if there were any hints.

"No?" I said, knowing I was lying.

"Light texted me you've been ignoring him and acting weird, Luca, I know you aren't." Levi told me, and I didn't want to admit it. "Go ahead."

"I can't talk to him, it'll ruin my reputation because.." I blushed, not out of being nervous or embarrassed, but I knew I liked Light. 

"You're blushing?" even Levi could tell it wasn't normal.

"N-no." I hid my face, I could bet a hundred dollars I was turning into a tomato.

"Luca, be honest."

"Fine," I was still warm, and Levi gasped.

"Luca- you like Light?" Levi asked, I knew there was no way out.

"Yes- just please don't tell anyone, I have the perfect reputation, Levi!"

"Luca-" Levi looked as if he saw a terrifying ghost. "you're too stuck up in your reputation, you can't let your own feelings destroy it." Levi said, and Luca nodded.

"I rather be likeable."

"Nobody likes stuck up people, Luca."

"That's what you think."

I tried not to think about that conversation I had with Levi, I couldn't sleep at all that night, and I wasn't even tired during school.

I didn't let Light or Levi talk to me all day. I didn't want to add any more fuel to the fire. I also tried avoiding Alex. I walked home after a long day of barely interacting with anyone.

"Luca, please just speak." Levi said once we got home.

"No." I went to my room and slammed the door.

"Luca, please," Levi knocked on the door, but I said nothing and locked it. I heard him trying to open the door. I changed into something comfortable and curled up in my bed. "Luca, you're killing me."

"Please, just leave me alone, Levi, I don't want your idiotic therapy." I said, still curled up.

"Fine, just please don't go on like this, even Alex is scared for your mental being." Levi said.

"Alex knows?" I ask, my eyes opened wide.

"She said you'd still be President Perfect even if you were gay." Levi added.

"But I'm not gay."

"You like Light."

I unlocked my door. "Sheet."

"Look, Luca," Levi said, walking in. "I won't force you, but there isn't a reason to hold all of this in right now, everyone thinks you're not fine. Most importantly, you're ignoring your own crush.

"He's not my crush-"

"You admitted to it yesterday, Luca."

"Oh duck you." I said and went back into my bed.

"Sorry, Luca, I just want you to feel better, but I understand, go to sleep." Levi tried to be more calming.