࣪ ִֶָ☾.𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝...

It was time for the next day of school.  Levi was more excited than me. Well, I was half excited, half nervous. I didn't know what to expect.

"Luca, Alex will walk with us, Light went to school early for something," Levi explained to me.

"Okay," 

Alex and Levi walked next to me. I was getting more nervous now. Light would probably say no. I was stupid. I ignored him for so long. I looked at my phone.

You have 2k+ missed messages from ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ.

Wow, he really did try to get my attention. It's only been a month and he's sent me two thousand messages. Hopefully he still cared. I checked the most recent message.

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: Luca? I'm at a morning detention, sorry won't message a lot.

It was from an hour ago, hopefully it was over. I got to school with Alex and Levi, and they followed behind me, talking about random things, then they stopped. It was time for me to find Light.

"Oh, Hi Luca," Light said, once I made it near the detention classroom.

"Hello," I blushed a little and got nervous.

"You-you spoke to me?" Light said, looking happy.

"Y-yea, why not?" I said, still nervous.

"Anyways, did you need something?" Light said, still happy.

"Well- I like you- no love you- and I just have been avoiding you to find the right way to say it and I know you probably don't feel the same, but it's okay, I wouldn't like myself, either." I said, blushing super hard.

"Wait, really?" Light said, blushing a little, "I thought you hated me!" Light hugged Luca.

"I-" I blushed a little too much and looked away. I could see Levi and Alex recording this from afar. I then heard voices, it was the part I dreaded.

"Is that Luca?"

"Aww so cute!"

"Aww,"

I started to look back at Light.

"If I had to be honest, I love you too." Light said, without stuttering.

"Y-you do?" I smiled, still looking at Light. If my face wasn't red, Levi wasn't recording.

"Yes, now would you be my boyfriend?" Light asked, I stood there, blushing as hard as possible.

"Do I have to answer-?" I stood there, my head spinning in circles. 

"So that's a yes?" I nodded.

Light pulled me in for a kiss. I was left stunned once he walked off to class. "Am I?"

"Yes, Luca, you're gay now." Levi said, patting my shoulder. "Let's get you to class now.

After a long day of classes, I go to my locker to see Light. "Luca, would you go to the dance with me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said, more excited then I'd ever been. 

"You two look cute together!" Alex said as Levi followed next to her.

"You'd look cute with Levi." I said.

"No, I have a girlfriend." Alex pouted.

"You didn't know that, Luca?" Light and Levi asked me at the same time.

"I-" Light covered my mouth.

"He didn't."

I blushed, "Luca, I thought you'd be dominant." Levi facepalmed jokingly. "Even over a short idiot like Light."

"H-hey-" I said, embarrassed.

"It's fine," Light said.

"Anyways, wanna go hang out? Maybe you guys could meet Charli!" Alex suggested. I agreed, and Light said 'sure'.

"Well of course I'm lonely," Levi said.

"Maybe we can get Candi-" I was about to say before-

"Who will be Luca?" Levi laughed, obviously not wanting it to be Candi.

"Anyways, how about the Silly Goose Cafe?" Levi asked, "They have really good milk teas."

"That sounds good," We all agreed.

We had a lot of fun at the cafe. Charli and I became best friends. Levi was all emo and depressed by himself and everyone laughed. Light and I got even closer, of course. Maybe it was destined.

"Luca, if you want, you can come over to ours and we can have a sleepover!" Light said after we were done eating.

"Oh, I'd love to!" I said, smiling at Light.