Chapter 10. she is cute, isn't she?

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment ❤

Amaira's POV:

Our plan for today is Ghatandevi Mandir. Me and Manvi are almost ready. Today we decided to wear basic traditional outfits as we are visiting a temple. Getting fully ready, we both left the bedroom and went to the main room, only to find it empty.

We have planned to spend these weeks dividing them into stay-ins and outings, as there are many activities, games, and movies we have planned to do while staying in-house. Also, one of the reasons is that Aayan wanted some alone time with Manvi after the confession, which probably will take place in 3 to 4 days, because he has decided everything but is looking for perfect timing. So after confession, he wants to take her on a date, so the plan for those days is stay-ins so that Manvi wouldn't get any hints about Aayans plan.

"Ladkiya hum hei ya ye dono, itna time lagta hei inhe taiyaar hone mei, sirf kapde hi to pehn ne hei konsa eyeliner lagate bethna hei inhe jo abhitk ye ready hoke nahi aaye," Manvi said, looking towards the closed door of the boy's bedroom.

(Meanwhile, inside the boy's bedroom:)

Reyansh was sitting there, all ready, scrolling through his phone, while on the other hand, Aayan was walking here and there, getting tensed.

"Are yaar bata na konsa kurta pehnu, ye red ya ye yellow?" Aayan said to Reyansh, gaining his attention.
("tell me na which kurta should i wear this red or this yellow?")

"Konsa bhi pehn vaise bhi manvi to tuje bandar hi kehne vali hei, aur jaldi ready hoja nahito mei jaa raha hu," Reyansh said, standing up and pretending to leave the room.
("wear whichever you want, afterall manvi is going to call you money only")

"Dost dost naa raha, pyaar pyaar na raha," Aayan sang, looking towards Reyansh. Reyansh gave him a done look, and he immediately got ready, finally wearing a yellow kurta, and they both left the room.

Amaira's POV:

Me and Manvi were gossiping when we heard the click of the doorknob, and our attention got diverted towards the stairs.

"Finally, aagaye," Manvi said, and I remained still seeing Reyansh in traditional clothes looking so damn handsome, that navy blue kurti fitted perfectly to his body, those little bit rolled up sleeves and damn honey brown eyes. My stomach did that flip thing, seeing him walk closer and closer towards us.

"Toh batao ladkiyo handsome lag raha hoon na," said Aayan, taking my attention away from Reyansh.
("tell me girls, i am looking handsome right")

Me and Manvi looked at each other after hearing his question. "Ekdam bandar lag raha hei bandar," we said in unison, and he frowned at our reaction, stomping his legs like a small kid.
("Exactly like a monkey")

We all laughed along with Aayan. "Abb jaldi chal," Manvi said to him, almost dragging him with her.
("now comeon let's go")

I noticed Reyansh laughing at the ongoing scene, his dimples making their way on his cheeks. I was so lost in him, forgetting that Aayan and Manvi had made their way out and just me and him were standing there.

"Amaira?" He called out my name, and I was taken back to the real world. I diverted my gaze, shyly looking at anyone but him.

Manvi and Aayan were engrossed in their daily banter while going towards the car. Me and Reyansh were walking silently, watching them.

"You are looking beautiful," Reyansh said, gaining my attention. My heart fluttered upon hearing the compliment.

"You are also looking.....umm.... good in this outfit," I said shyly. We all settled in the car, Me and Manvi at the back seat, Reyansh driving, and Aayan in the passenger seat.

Aayan played the song "Tu Chahiye" on the car's bluetooth. I was so engrossed in the song that my eyes took a view of the outside until they moved towards the small mirror in front of me in an attempt to take a glance at Reyansh, but I found those pair of honey brown eyes already observing me, butterflies erupted in my whole body feeling his gaze on me and I immediately looked outside the window.Our short journey till the temple continued, taking glances at Reyansh.

We reached the temple, surrounded by the utmost beauty of nature. The temple is devoted to Ghatandevi, who is believed to be the protector of the Ghats by the locals.Located in a gorgeous valley, the temple presents an eye-catching spectacle. The majestic peaks of Harihar, Durvar Utvad, and Trimak form an imposing backdrop to this elegant shrin.

It feels like all the worries, problems, and sorrows that are held deep inside are being vanished. The place held a positive vibe.

Taking blessings from the goddess, we sat in the corner for some time watching the devotee worshipping the goddess, small children running here and there enjoying themselves, and unknowingly, four of us were silent for some time. No one was in a hurry, neither to leave nor to take photographs; we were living in the moment.

Reyansh's POV:

After spending some time praying and meditating, now we are roaming outside, seeing the immense beauty of nature and taking photographs of each other. With each other, we didn't realize how much time had passed, and it was about 2 p.m., so we decided to take a trip back to the farmhouse and have lunch on the way.

We were all about to leave Manvi, and Aayan went to wear their shoes when I noticed Amaira playing with the kitten; she was looking so adorable.

I went towards her, where she was sitting, taking the kitten in her hands and talking to her as if she were human.

I sat beside her, looking at the kitten who was calmly sitting on her lap. Amaira noticed my attention towards the kitten and said, "She is cute, isn't she?" I looked at her, her hands caressing the head of the kitten in a delicate way.

I said, "Yes, so cute", looking at 'her' to be specific. The kitten was cute, but she is cutest.
'bas kar pagle, samaj gaye hum'

Amaira looked at me, and our eyes met, her cheeks getting crimson red. We were staring into each other's eyes, none of us breaking eye contact, when we heard a voice: "Aarahe ho ya ajj yahi rehneka plan hei," Aayan shouted from afar.
("are you coming or have planned to stay here")

We diverted our gaze towards him. Amaira affectionately looked at the kitten, and keeping her in a safe spot, we both went towards the car.

'Amairaa, what are you doing to me?' I said to myself, seeing her getting inside the car with a shy smile playing on her lips.

---×---

here's the chapter, tell me in comment section if you liked it or not, mention which part you liked the most.

also make sure to comment any recommendations or any mistakes if you notice.

make sure to follow me on wattpad and also on Instagram for exciting spoilers and edits.
Instagram Id: @dreamy_desiwriter

Do VOTE and COMMENT 🌻🌻🌻 each vote and comment is deeply appreciated so kindly don't hesitate ♡

Change in schedule now chapters will be uploaded on every Tuesday and Saturday. two chapters a week for you all, so make sure to show your love on the chapters.

~with love ♡