Chapter Two

Darkheart stepped out from behind the rock and pretended he wasn't looking. He started washing his paws, glancing up every few seconds. Finally, a shadow crossed over Darkheart's head. Darkheart slowly lifted his head.

"What are you doing on EarthClan territory?" growled Coldstar, the leader of the patrol.

Yes, my plan is working!

"Oh, I haven't noticed. Please excuse me,"Darkheart lied.

"..Very well, get off now if you have nothing else to do with us," growled Coldstar.

"Actually, I do have one little question for you, mewed Darkheart, twitching his whiskers.

"And what would that be?" asked the EarthClan leader, curious.

"I want to join your Clan," answered Darkheart with a sly grin.

Coldstar narrowed his eyes in thought then finally mewed, "Very well, EarthClan is short of warriors. We will be happy to take you in, but you must prove that you are worthy. EarthClan wishes to only have loyal warriors. Just one question, what is your name?"

Darkheart lifted his head, puffed out his chest proudly and mewed "Darkheart, my name is Darkheart."

With that, Coldstar lashed his tail and padded towards Earthclan camp while Darkheart followed.

Yes, my plan is working. Soon, I will get my revenge, very soon.