•15•

Ekaansh•

"What the hell you all were doing?" I screamed.  Like this people are useless.  I checked CCTV and it shows that Samridhi eloped infront of their eyes and they didn't know even.

"You all are fired." Saying this I move to living room.

Everyone is present there. Kabir came to me and said..

"Bhai!" Before he can say anything I cut him off.

"I don't have time for all this. Mom please take care of babies. And you three come with me." Saying this we moved out of house.

"Maheer did you complete what I've asked you?" I asked. 

"Yes bhai! Just a minute. Program has already ran upto 97% wait a minute."

I was getting restless. But can't do anything. Moksh started a car. We all moved out of the gate.

"Bhai! See." Maheer said. I turned my face to laptop. There is CCTV record of the road which have implanted by government but we can have excess of it as Maheer is an excellent hacker. No one can bit him in india. He is one of the best.

"She is running on the road till garden."

We reached garden. 

"Let's go and find her." Kabir said.

"No need. She is not here." I said.

"Maheer check record of that front camera that is infront of the gate of garden." I said.

He nodded and started his work. After another 10 minutes. He didn't say anything.

"What the hell you are doing. How long is this going to take?" I screamed.

"Bhai! Someone has already hacked this camera and it is going on loop hole. Bhai! See here that person has given us a message. More like clue." He said.

I read that message.

"Stop fooling around Ekaansh Singh Rathore. You will get her if you are capable of her."

Fuck! There is this game has started. I don't want to participate at all. I want my Samridhi back to me. Safe and Sound.

I swear if there will a single scratch on her body I'm not going to leave you. What ever you are.

No no no. This is not right time to get angry. First I have to get to Samridhi then all this will be taken care of.

I read message again. But there is no clue. Then I saw watermark on the background. 

S&S

"S and S" as soon as I said that Moksh said "VEER PRATAP CHOUHAN"

"Bhai! He is bad news." Kabir said.

"No he is not." I said.

They all stared at me.

"You don't know him. He wants me to find him. Otherwise he won't give me a clue. And as much as I know he don't target woman. So Samridhi is safe with him. But the thing is why he is playing game with us." As I said.

Moksh picked up his phone and called someone

"Veer Pratap Chouhan. I want to know about where he is right now."