Chapter 2: Bootcamp

One afternoon, as Bella and Kai were deep into another training session, Bella suddenly paused, a thoughtful look crossing her face. They had been practicing their makeup techniques, and Kai was carefully applying mascara under Bella's watchful eye. The room was filled with the scent of cosmetics and the hum of quiet conversation, a now-familiar backdrop to their intense preparation.

"Kylee," she began, using the name with a deliberate emphasis, "I've been thinking. From now on, I'm only going to call you Kylee, and I'm going to use she/her pronouns for you all the time. It's important that you get used to it, so it feels natural. We need you to fully embrace this identity for it to work."

Kai felt a flutter of nervous excitement at Bella's words. She nodded slowly, absorbing the gravity of the change. "Okay, Bella. I'll do my best," she replied, her voice soft and determined. She didn't want to admit how much she really, really loved the idea of it.

Bella leaned in, her eyes locking with Kylee's. "Great. Now, there's something else. For this to really succeed, you need to embody a certain type of girl. You're not just any girl, Kylee. You're a good girl—a people pleaser, someone who's quiet and sweet. That's the persona you need to adopt. It's who you're going to be. That's what's going to make this oh so fucking priceless."

Kylee's mind raced as she replayed Bella's words. Good girl. Good girl. It sounded so right.

Being a good girl, a people pleaser, felt like a role she could step into naturally, but it was also a challenge to constantly maintain that demeanor. "But what does that mean exactly?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

Bella smiled, her tone shifting to a gentle but firm instruction. "It means you need to be polite and considerate at all times. You listen more than you talk, and when you do speak, your words are kind and thoughtful. You're here to make others happy, to blend in and be liked. Always offer to help, and don't draw attention to yourself in ways that might seem aggressive or confrontational."

Kylee nodded, her heart pounding with the intensity of Bella's guidance. "Okay, so I need to be quiet, polite, and helpful," she summarized, trying to internalize the new expectations. Bella's description felt oddly comforting, like slipping into a role that fit better than she had anticipated. The challenge now was to embody it completely, to transform not just her appearance but her behavior and mindset as well.

Bella reached out and squeezed Kylee's hand reassuringly. "Exactly. Just remember, you're a good girl, Kylee. You're here to make people happy and to fit in. It's not about being a pushover; it's about being the best version of this new you. I know it sounds tough, but I believe you can do it." She winked, and paused.

"I really like Kylee. Not just the name, you're just so damn cute, like this. And you'll be even cuter after we go shopping."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylee's adventure is taking a dramatic turn! If you're as intrigued by Bella's plans as I am, show some love with a vote! 💫

-lily