Chapter 19: Blindfolded & Bound

Isaac had just finished his late-night workout and was looking forward to a quiet evening. As he approached his room, he noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Pushing it open, he was greeted by an unexpected sight.

Kylee was on his bed, blindfolded, wearing nothing but a delicate lace lingerie set that clung to her curves and a pair of obnoxiously high stilettos

Kylee was on his bed, blindfolded, wearing nothing but a delicate lace lingerie set that clung to her curves and a pair of obnoxiously high stilettos. Her hands were tied above her head with his own suit ties, and she lay there, looking both vulnerable and enticing. The sight of her sent a surge of desire through Isaac, but also a curiosity. He stepped into the room quietly, closing the door behind him.

"Kylee, what's going on?" he asked, his voice calm but edged with excitement.

Kylee turned her head towards the sound of his voice, her lips parting slightly. "I don't know what happened," she said, her voice trembling slightly, playing her part perfectly. "I can't see anything. Someone... someone tied me up. Please, can you help me?"

Isaac's eyes darkened with desire as he took in the scene. He knew exactly what Kylee was doing, and he intended to play along, pushing the boundaries further. "Don't worry," he said, his voice low and commanding. "I'll take care of you."

He approached the bed, his movements deliberate and slow, letting the anticipation build. He ran his fingers lightly over her skin, starting at her ankles and moving up to her thighs. Kylee shivered under his touch, her breath hitching in her throat. "You're safe with me," Isaac murmured, his hands continuing their exploration. "But you have to trust me."

Kylee nodded, her blindfolded eyes turning towards him. "I trust you," she whispered.

Isaac's hands moved to her wrists, checking the knots to make sure they were secure but not too tight. "Good girl," he said softly. "But I need to make sure you understand who's in control here."

He reached into his drawer and pulled out more silk scarves, using them to bind her ankles to the corners of the bed, spreading her legs apart. Kylee's breathing quickened, her body responding to the sensation of being completely at his mercy.

"Do you know what happens to girls who find themselves in situations like this?" Isaac asked, his voice dark and teasing. "They learn to obey."

Kylee's heart raced, the mix of fear and excitement making her body hyper-sensitive. "Yes, Daddy," she replied, the title slipping out naturally, feeling right in the context.

Isaac smirked, pleased with her submission. "That's right. And you're going to be a good girl, aren't you?" he asked, his hands trailing over her thighs, teasing her skin with light, feathery touches.

"Yes, Daddy," Kylee whispered, her voice breathy and filled with anticipation.

Isaac's hands moved to her lace panties, pulling them aside to expose her wetness. He teased her entrance with his fingers, just barely brushing against her clit, making her squirm. "You're so eager," he murmured, his voice thick with desire. "Do you like being tied up, not knowing what's going to happen next?"

"Yes, Daddy," she admitted, her voice barely a whisper.

Without warning, Isaac plunged two fingers inside her, making her cry out in pleasure. He pumped them in and out, his other hand gripping her hip to hold her steady. "Remember, you trust me," he said, his voice a mix of command and reassurance. "I'm going to make you feel so good, but you have to take it all, no matter what."

Kylee moaned, her body arching off the bed as Isaac's fingers worked their magic. The blindfold heightened her other senses, making every touch, every sound more intense. "I trust you, Daddy," she panted, her body trembling with need.

Isaac continued to finger her, his pace relentless. He added a third finger, stretching her, pushing her closer to the edge. Her moans grew louder, more desperate, as she neared her climax. "Please, Daddy," she begged, "I need to cum."

"Not yet," Isaac growled, pulling his fingers out abruptly, making her whimper in frustration. "You don't get to cum until I say so."

He undid his belt and slid his pants down, freeing his erection. Climbing onto the bed, he positioned himself between her legs, the tip of his cock brushing against her entrance. "Do you want it?" he asked, his voice a dark promise.

"Yes, Daddy," Kylee moaned, her hips lifting towards him, seeking the release she so desperately craved. "Please, Daddy."

With a powerful thrust, Isaac buried himself inside her, making her cry out in pleasure. He set a hard, fast pace, each thrust driving her closer to the brink. The sound of their bodies colliding filled the room, a symphony of raw, primal desire.

Isaac leaned down, his lips brushing against her ear. "Cum for me, baby," he whispered, his voice a command. "Now."

Kylee's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, her body convulsing with the force of it. She screamed his name, her muscles clenching around him as she rode the waves of pleasure. Isaac followed moments later, his release spilling into her, a deep groan escaping his lips.

They collapsed together, a tangle of limbs and heavy breaths. Isaac gently removed her blindfold and untied her wrists and ankles, pulling her into his arms. "You did so good," he murmured, kissing her forehead. "I'm proud of you."

Kylee snuggled into his chest, a contented smile on her lips. "Thank you, Daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leave a vote if you'd call Isaac daddy too <3

-lily