Epilogue: A Familiar Face

The winter months had settled over the campus, a blanket of snow covering the grounds and giving the sorority house a cozy, almost magical feel. Inside, the atmosphere was warm and lively, filled with laughter and the camaraderie of sisters who had become family. Kylee moved through the halls with confidence, her heels clicking on the polished wood floors.

Over the last few months, Isaac had become her anchor. She went to every game of his, and he made a habit of staying late after the games, his teammates unsure of why he took so long in the locker room. Kylee would go weeks without wearing underwear, just in case she ever stumbled upon Isaac on campus.

As winter rush approached, the sorority house buzzed with excitement and preparation. Kylee watched as the new potential pledges arrived, each one filled with nervous energy and anticipation. She stood with Madison and a few other sisters, evaluating the new recruits. Her eyes scanned the room, taking in the eager faces. Suddenly, she spotted a cute girl at the edge of the group, her eyes wide with curiosity. There was something about her, a certain awkwardness that reminded Kylee of something.

 There was something about her, a certain awkwardness that reminded Kylee of something

Kylee's eyes narrowed slightly, her intuition kicking in. She recognized the telltale signs: the way the girl moved, the subtle discomfort in her stance. Kylee smiled to herself, feeling a sense of kinship. The realization brought a flood of memories, and Kylee felt a deep sense of satisfaction.

She leaned over to Madison, her smile widening. "See that girl over there?" she whispered, nodding towards the new recruit. "I think we've got someone special."

Madison followed her gaze and raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

Kylee nodded confidently. "Absolutely. Let's make sure she feels at home here."

Kylee approached the new recruit, her smile warm and inviting. "Hi there," she said, extending a hand. "I'm Kylee. Welcome to Alpha Phi."

The girl looked relieved, her nervousness easing as she shook Kylee's hand. "Thanks, I'm Tessa... I'm excited to be here."

Kylee's smile deepened, her heart swelling. "Come on, let me introduce you to everyone. You're going to love it here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💕💕 thank you so much for reading ! this was so, so, so fun to write, i hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Don't forget to vote, comment on what i can improve upon, whatever ! hmu if you have any story ideas you want written, or whatever i'm literally so excited to keep writing on here. thank you again for the love and have a great day 💕💕

💕💕also ! comment if i should write a sequel about Tessa or a stand-alone next in the Westbridge Series !! 💕💕

-lily