Chapter 18: Pushing the Limits

Bella's words were gone by the next morning because, well, Kylee had an appointment.

The first step in her transformation was a trip to the salon. Madison insisted that Kylee go blonde, a dramatic change that would signify her new persona. Kylee sat nervously in the salon chair, her heart racing as the stylist worked her magic. The smell of bleach filled the air as the stylist expertly applied the dye, turning Kylee's dark locks into a shimmering cascade of platinum blonde.

When the stylist finally spun her around to face the mirror, Kylee gasped in shock and delight. The blonde hair framed her face perfectly, highlighting her delicate features and giving her an air of playful seduction. Madison beamed with approval. "You look amazing, Kylee," she said, her voice filled with pride. "This is the new you."

Next came the shopping trips. With her new blonde hair and her enhanced chest, Kylee needed a whole new wardrobe to fit her image. Madison took her to the trendiest boutiques, where they picked out tight dresses, low-cut tops, and skimpy skirts that showed off her curves.

Kylee giggled as she tried on outfit after outfit, each one more revealing than the last. Madison made sure she got the highest heels, insisting that Kylee wear them constantly to get used to walking in them. "You need to strut your stuff, Kylee," she said, handing her a pair of towering stilettos.

"Yes, Mistress," she said. Weeks of practice lent to an easy learning curve.

Throughout her makeover, Kylee kept Isaac in the loop with a constant stream of flirty and dirty texts. She sent him pictures of her new hair, her new outfits, and her new heels, each one more provocative than the last.

"Can't wait for you to see this in person."

"Should be focused on the present--but you railing me in the shower keeps taking over

"Should be focused on the present--but you railing me in the shower keeps taking over."

"I think I could drown you in these

"I think I could drown you in these. Can I try?"

 Can I try?"