Chapter 13: Retreat & Hypnosis

The next week brought the semester's Weekend Retreat. The exclusive spa and retreat center was a highlight of the semester for the Alpha Phi sisters, a chance to unwind and bond in a luxurious setting. Nestled in the serene countryside, the retreat offered a blend of relaxation and activities designed to strengthen the sisterhood. Kylee, excited by the prospect of spending the weekend with her sorority sisters, eagerly packed her bags, looking forward to the escape from the pressures of daily college life.

She barely saw Bella. This trip was known to be super important for big/little bonding, so Bella was off with her big, somewhere.

Upon arrival, the retreat center was a picture of tranquility and elegance. The grounds were dotted with picturesque gardens, bubbling hot tubs, and cozy nooks perfect for quiet reflection or intimate conversations. The sorority sisters dispersed, some heading for massages and facials, while others opted for yoga sessions or leisurely strolls through the grounds. Kylee found herself caught up in the excitement, her anticipation for the weekend's activities mingling with a strange, persistent sensation in her body—her chest felt unusually full and tender, and a warm, throbbing ache had settled in her groin.

After a morning of bonding activities and pampering, Madison approached Kylee with an enigmatic smile. "Kylee, I have something special for you," she said, her voice tinged with a mixture of mischief and authority. She handed Kylee a pair of sleek, black headphones, her eyes gleaming with a hidden secret. "I want you to listen to this. Go to the private meditation room and relax. Come find me when you're done."

Curious but trusting, Kylee nodded and made her way to the meditation room, a quiet and peaceful sanctuary adorned with soft cushions and ambient lighting. She settled onto a plush recliner, the tranquility of the room enveloping her like a comforting embrace. With a deep breath, she put on the headphones and pressed play, the gentle hum of a soft, soothing voice on the recording spoke in a rhythmic cadence.

As the minutes ticked by, Kylee found herself slipping deeper into the trance, her body and mind yielding to the gentle commands of the hypnosis. The warmth and tenderness in her chest and groin seemed to intensify, blending with the soothing sensation of the trance. Soon,. The world outside faded away, replaced by the voice and only the voice. Kylee felt her consciousness dissolving, her will melting away as she sank further into the hypnotic state.

She was dimly aware of the subtle changes in her body, the growing fullness in her chest and the persistent warmth in her groin, but these sensations felt distant and dreamlike, overshadowed by the blissful surrender of the trance.

Madison, having spent the afternoon engaged in various activities with the other sisters, eventually realized that Kylee had been gone far longer than anticipated. A flicker of curiosity and concern crossed her face as she made her way to the meditation room, wondering what could have kept Kylee under hypnosis for so long. She found Kylee still reclined in the chair, the headphones firmly in place, her body completely relaxed and her expression serene.

A slow, satisfied smile spread across Madison's lips as she observed Kylee's state. "Well, well," she murmured softly, her voice tinged with a blend of amusement and approval. "You've gone deeper than I expected, Kylee." She reached down and gently removed the headphones, her eyes glinting with a mixture of surprise and satisfaction as she took in the sight of Kylee's deeply hypnotized form.

Madison leaned in closer, her voice a low, soothing whisper as she gently roused Kylee from the trance. "Wake up, Kylee," she murmured, her tone both commanding and gentle. "It's time to come back." Kylee stirred slowly, her eyes fluttering open as she blinked in the soft light of the room, a dazed and dreamy expression on her face. As she gradually regained awareness, a profound sense of hyper-submissiveness washed over her, leaving her feeling deeply eager to please, more so than she had ever felt before.

Kylee's eyes brightened with a new, airheaded enthusiasm as she looked up at Madison, a giggly smile spreading across her lips. "Mistress," she breathed, her voice a sweet, airy whisper.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel so... happy and floaty. And I want to be such a good girl for you." The deep, throbbing warmth in her groin had melded with a blissful sense of submission, making her feel light and eager, almost like a bimbo in her simplicity and desire to please.

Madison raised an eyebrow, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she observed Kylee's transformed demeanor. "Woah, Kylee?" she asked, her voice tinged with a mix of amusement and curiosity. "It was mostly for fun, you know. Just a little experiment to see how you'd respond. But you're in deep, I expected a little more resistance."

Kylee nodded enthusiastically, her giggly laughter filling the room. "Resistance to what? I just want to keep feeling like this, to be a good girl for you." She looked at Madison with wide, adoring eyes, her mind swirling with a delightful, submissive haze that made her eager to follow Madison's every command.

Madison's smile widened, a glint of satisfaction in her eyes as she took in Kylee's new state. "Good girl, Kylee," she purred, her voice a soft, commanding whisper. "Now, come with me. We have more activities to enjoy this weekend, and I expect you to be on your best behavior."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

our leading girl !!

and everyone's favorite big!