Chapter 16: Desire

The night was cool, the stadium lights casting a brilliant glow over the soccer field where Isaac had just finished playing an intense game. The crowd was still buzzing with excitement from the match, which had ended in a hard-fought tie. Isaac had played exceptionally well, his athletic prowess on full display. Kylee waved as she saw him walk off the field, sweat glistening on his skin, his jersey off, the tight compression top leaving precious little to the imagination.

After the game, Kylee made her way down to the locker rooms, her heart pounding with anticipation. She could hardly contain her excitement and desire, the memory of their previous encounters fueling her eagerness. She found Isaac standing with his teammates, discussing the game and congratulating each other on a job well done.

As Isaac saw her approach, his face lit up with a smile. "Hey, Kylee," he greeted, pulling her into a warm, sweaty hug. "Thanks for coming. Give me a minute to shower, and then we can talk."

She could hardly wait, her body already aching for his touch. "Okay," she replied, her voice a breathy giggle. "But don't take too long, okay?"

Isaac chuckled and nodded, heading into the locker room. She waited for a few moments, her thoughts consumed by the memory of his touch and the thrill of what was to come. The other players gradually filtered out, leaving the locker room quiet and still.

Unable to wait any longer, Kylee decided to take matters into her own hands. She glanced around to ensure no one else was there, then quietly slipped into the locker room. The sound of running water guided her to the showers, where she found Isaac standing under the spray, his head tilted back as he rinsed off the sweat and grime of the game.

Kylee's breath caught at the sight of him, his muscular body glistening under the water. Her desire overwhelmed her, driving her to act without hesitation. 

She quickly undressed, leaving her clothes in a pile on the floor, and stepped into the shower behind him

Isaac turned at the sound, his eyes widening in surprise and then darkening with desire as he took in the sight of Kylee, naked and wet under the spray. "Kylee, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice a husky whisper.

 "Kylee, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice a husky whisper