REWRITE PLAN

Hello!

If you're a follower of mine, you've probably seen (I hope) the announcement claiming I was going to rewrite this story as I found this plot to be too messy. Also, I've honestly kinda lost the interest in the trials, at least for now as phase 3 has not come out yet...

So the plan for this new version of Trials and Terror will include:

- A more linear plot: I thought the idea of having many smaller stories beside the main one to make the book more interesting, but I ended up jumping from plot to plot, and it ended up begin slightly confusing so for this new version I'll write I'm going to focus on one main plot.

- New protagonist?: May not actually happen, hance the question mark but I may change the protagonist, they will still be a mediator of course.

- Changes to the universe: The original universe for Trials and Terror was basically an Heaven (based off Party Palace), a Purgatory (which isn't based off anything yet. May base it off the new ZHQ game tho), and an Hell (based off Sacrifice Sanctuary); each had its own characteristics and inhabitants. I will change a few thing about it, but we'll see.

- Staying true to canon: Remember that chapter when Viva and Medkit where a couple? Yeah, I was adding things from other games... I may keep this but just for references and ester eggs, not like other roblox characters from other roblox games and make them significant in the story no about the game they come from (I hope I don't sound confusing).

and yeah, new story possibly, new characters and new challenges :D

I will star rewriting once phase 3 comes out probably

Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night