𝟏𝟕.

A/N: ik I haven't updated in before so y'all can go back if you need to but do not comment tb "I don't even rm" or etc cause ima mute you. don't care ! we don't have time for that ish !!!

excuse errors and mistakes, it's 5am.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯.
𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Go Chy!" Layla's voice came from the speaker on my phone. It was a video of her, Chyna, and Samaria.

I didn't watch the full video, instead I clicked off her story and went to something else. To say that I became distant from my friends within the last month would be an understatement.

It feels like we're strangers now but I can't blame anybody but me. I pushed almost everybody away as a trauma response, I don't regret my decision because I still don't wanna be around anyone but sometimes I wonder if that was the best thing to do.

The only people I talk to is my parents and I barely do that. Tajae had officially moved out so it was just me and them. Brooke has her own life so. My sisters still check up on me but I pushed them away as well.

"Are you sure you wanna go back to school? I mean you can stay doing online Yari." My mom stated as she washed the dishes while I sat down at the table.

Tomorrow would be my first day back at school. I had been doing online for about a month and I was over it at this point. I know I want to be left alone but actually feeling alone? Like really feeling it? Terrible.

But again, that's my fault.

"Yeah." I said, hinting at the school year cause it was only like 3 months left.

"Did you finish your project?" She asked.

"Yeah." I responded and she turned to look at me.

"I'm convinced that's the only word you know." She cut her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I just don't know what to say." I shrugged my shoulders.

She took off her gloves before walking over to where I was and sat down next to me.

"Kiyari." She said.

"Mama Mel." I looked at her with a curious expression.

"Are you okay?" She asked.