Garnet and Uma

A girl in a red huntress and pirate outfit was walking down the stairs to a restaurant where she was meeting with some of her friends. She walked in to see the TV on as she headed to the bar to see her ex-friend Mal on the TV. Ever since the VK group walked out of her life she felt lonely. Well, until Uma came in and snatched her away, making her feel at home. The girl stared at the screen but then felt a presence behind as she smirked. "Your majesty." The girl turned around and said, "Harry Hook, what are you doing on this side of town." Harry looked down at the girl and said, "I came to spend time with the most gorgeous red head on the Isle. I believe her name is Garnet." Garnet smirked at putting her hands around his neck when they heard footsteps and a voice saying, "Hey no sappyness in this restaurant." Garnet turned to see her best friend Uma. Uma was the daughter of Ursula and one of her closest friends in the friend group. "Aww Uma, have a heart." Uma rolled her eyes as Harry walked over to her as they watched the news together.

Uma started to talk about how Mal and her friends abandoned Garnet and the rest of the VK's. "All I know is that if they come back. Hell is there to pay." Garnet said. Harry walked over to Garnet putting a hand around her waist and said, "I adore when you talk evilly." Garnet smirked up at Harry and said, "What's my name." Harry bent down on a knee and said seductively, "Garnet." Uma looked over at Gil who is the son of Gaston and half-brother to Garnet. "What's my name." Gil was in the middle of eating an egg when he said, "Uma." Garnet climbed onto the counter and sang, "This is all hands-on deck. Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect. We won't stop 'til we rule the world." Uma followed in pursuit and sang, "It's our time, we up next (next, next) Our sail's about to be set (set, set) They ain't seen nothing yet. Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget."

Garnet looked at Harry and said, "What's my name? What's my name? (Garnet) Say it louder!" Uma looked at Gil and said, "What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) Feel the power!" The girls sang in unison as they danced with one another. "No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours. What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it, say it loud (Uma, Garnet) Uma then sang out, "All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uma, Garnet) What's it? What's it? Say it, say it
(Uma, ah ah) I'm the queen of this town. I call the shots, you know who I am. I don't need to wear no fake crown." Garnet started to dance with Harry and sang, "Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance. It's our time, we up next (next, next) My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets) The worst are now the best." Harry then sang with Garnet. "And leaving us here will be their last regret." Uma then sang, "What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) Say it louder. What's her name? What's her name? (Garnet) Feel the power (whoa) No one's gonna stop us, soon the world will be ours (yeah) What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it, say it."

Harry then twirled Garnet as he sang, "You know what they say, bad girls have all the fun. Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one. Ready here, we come, we always get our way. It's a pirate's life, every single day (hey) She's the captain, we're the first mates. Enemies seasick, can't see straight. Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook. Garnet's so hot they get burned if they look (ah)" Garnet smirked at her boyfriend as Uma and her sang, "It's all eyes on me, let me see 'em. I see your eyes on me boys, hey. You know what my name is. Say it, say it louder. Ho, whoa. Come on. What's my name? What's my name? (Uma)
Say it louder (hey)
What's my name? What's my name? (Garnet)
Feel the power (ooh whoa-ooh)
No one's gonna stop us, soon the world will be ours (no one's gonna stop us, no, no-no)
What's my name? What's my name?
What's it? What's it? Say it, say it
(Uma, Uma) All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uma)
What's it? What's it? Say it, say it (Uma)
Ooh, say it louder (Uma, Uma)
What's it? What's it? Say it, say it Uma!

Then suddenly a tentacle came out of nowhere as Ursula yelled out, "Silent your traps!" Garnet rolled her eyes at Ursula as Harry hugged her and Uma said, "Auradon will finally know the name of HARRY, GIL, GARNET, and UMA!"

(854)