The Plan in Action

Garnet was on the ship helping Uma with the ship. She just kept her thoughts as she was sweeping the deck. Then she heard, "Finally!" Garnet ran up the stairs to see Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie. "Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face. Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks.
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart." Garnet looked confused between the VK's and pirates. "Now, let's all just be smart. Although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!" Garnet then looked over to the side to see King Ben tied up as Harry grabbed him, bringing him over to the plank. The pirates sang, "Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down." The VK's then started to sing, "Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down."

Garnet looked around her as the pirates and the VK's were going at each other. Mal then sang, "Okay, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the king. I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here. And I don't need a reservation. That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration. Release him now, and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the VK's." Uma rolled her eyes and sang, "Ha ha, so that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?" Harry strutted up to the Vk's as Jay stood guard behind Mal as he sang, "All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one long look and I'll." Garnet ran over to Ben and said, "Are you alright?" Ben looked at Garnet and said, "Who are you the daughter of?" Garnet looked at her friends then back at Ben. "I'm the daughter of Gaston and the Queen of Hearts. My name is Garnet Hearts-LeGume."

Ben was shocked by this and said, "Gaston and The Queen of Hearts had a daughter together? You're the one that Evie and Jay was talking about." Garnet seemed shocked at this. "Auradon didn't know that I existed?" Ben shook his head when Garnet looked to the groups and sang out, "Hey, we don't have to choose. We don't have to light the fuse. Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way (way). Uma, I promise he'll give you your chance. You'll have your say!" Uma seemed shocked by this when she sang out, "Silly Garnet, him? Give me? He'll gonna give me a chance? Well, not a chance!" Garnet quickly untied Ben as the war happened between VK's and Pirates. Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were able to escape. Harry seemed betrayed by Garnet. Garnet went over to Harry. "Let us just be together. Let's do our plan even though the barrier won't rise." Harry nodded. The two got all their things together and got onto a boat to live their lives.

 The two got all their things together and got onto a boat to live their lives

(612)