Chapter seven

*Santiago's POV*
After arriving in New York City yesterday night, we went to a meeting with the vipers, the mafia that rules the city. More than ever, we need aliases, and I need to make sure that people are supporting me and giving me their votes. 

After the meeting, which took five hours to conclude, we spent the night at my mafia's estate. I took just Drago, King ACE Gabs, and Anna to New York City. ACE made vain attempts to locate the hacker. 

"I FOUND IT" He screamed startling all of us 

"who?" King asked 

"the assholes that hacked into our system"

"track their location and lets kill that son of a bitch"

_____________________________________________________________________

We spent a long time tracking down the hackers' IP address. It took ACE and the cyber section a very long time to locate. I merely watched from a distance.

It took us to a little house in a low-income neighborhood on Staten Island. We got to that place with twenty men. After we kicked in the door and set off the smoke bomb, just one person in the home fell to the ground unconscious from the smoke. 

"grab them and put them in the van"

"Boss its a girl"

"my orders are clear" 

"yes boss" they continued following my orders

Once they were put in the van we drove off back to the estate

After 20 minutes of the journey, ACE links the speaker system in his car to ours so that we may converse over the radio.

"Boss she's awake and is throwing a tantrum" he said while voices in the background where mumbling

"inject her with some zolpidem tartrate" 

"You're sooo screwed" was the last thing I heard before cutting the connection, and I could hear her cackle evilly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Santiago has no idea that he just kidnapped his enemies daughter, how do you think this will play out?

Let me know in the comment section 

Love ya, 

C