Chapter 59

My eyes blinked open, there was no light in the room, and my eyesight would eternally grateful for that. Two large tatted arms were secured around my body, and when my eyes adjusted, I saw Santiago. His usual light eyes were closed, his deep brown hair scattered over his face, and he was completely relaxed. I remained there watching him sleep soundly; I had never seen him seem so calm and adorable.

I grinned at how vulnerable he appeared to be at the moment. That's when the idea hit me and best one if I might say so me self. Sine my phone was left at home, I gently reached over to the side and took his. I took a picture of him while handling myself as gently as possible. I quitely giggled and texted the photo to me on his phone, as I read my contact name and blushed

Sweet cheeks

I replaced the phone on the table and I flipped back over to see Santiago's light eyes staring at me. I gave him a cheeky smile and swung to face him. As we lay peacefully together, his arms were still wrapped around me. My gaze skimmed his features, seeing that his normal clean shaved jaw had begun to devolop a light stublle, which could only be seen if youre really up close.

My hand moved on its own and brushed its fingers over his bristly jaw. His palm captured mine and slid it away as he put his two large hands around my waist and pulled me on top of him. My hand curled themselves around his neck instintincitly, and my legs straddled him.

His hand rested on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist cirlces over my hips with his fingers.

"sei perfetto" he whispers in my neck, his morning voice moved me to another world. I moved my head back to face him

you are perfect

"non troppo male te stesso' I tell him smiling

Not too bad yourself

He smirks and tilts his head at me

"sometimes I forget that you know Italian" he said pushing a stray hair away from my face

"well sir you know me, a lady with many talents" I say smiling

A deep hum rumbles in his chest, I shake my head at his amusement.

"you seem to be in a good mood" I mention tracing my fingers further down his chest. He rolls his eyes and runs his hand under the shirt I was wearing

"only because you are here" he mumbles quietly

I giggle and close my eyes calmly my as his fingers trail up my body. I couldn't concentrate whenever he touched me, it sent me into a have. I believe he was aware of it as well. his hands slid up my sides until they landed on them. They came to a halt there, and the torture began. His fingers began tickling my sides, and I squirmed beneath him, my giggles and complaints filled the rooms silence.

"SANTII!" I let out a sequel as he proceeded with his torturous assalt.

I moved my position and sprung from his bed, making a fast line for the bathroom door. I smiled confidently as I closed and locked the door behind me. I heard his deep chuckle on the other side of the door and I shook my head at him.

Walking over to the sink I grabbed the gargle and removed the cap from the mint gargle bottle that had been left on the counter and used it to rinse my mouth. After that, I quickly adjusted my hair and returned to the door.

Santiago was nowhere to be seen when I returned, so I sat on the edge of the bed and looked around. My eyes landed on the envelope santiago handed me last night to use on smokey, sighing I almost forgot the problem at hand for a moment.

I walked over to the closed curtains and pulled them open, squinting a little at the light, I looked out the window the view was amazing you could see most of the town from here. Leaning on the wall I let myself get lost in the view.