Lovefool

annnddd we're back.
my notes are getting atrociously longer every time I open a new page
I have a Lloyd pov chapter in the works as well :3 (it's going very slowly)
there is a cat rubbing me as I write

CW: self depricating humor (Y/n) doesn't know how to react to flirting lol, death (more like mentioned). Emetophobia (throwing up)

❝✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮�...

❝✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩❞

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Snow crunched beneath my boots as I followed the side-walked path. Headphones settled atop my head, music played, and I relished the way music could lift my soul and take me into another world as I walked on the snowed sidewalk. No more of my legs having a conscious and taking me wherever they pleased against my will. A lot of weird things had been happening since I came to the city now that I had a chance to think about it as I walked through the heavily populated streets, I think I got shocked by an electrical fence.. well, wall. Meeting the Green Ninja was an experience, to say the least, and the asshole blew snow in my face. I changed my mind even if he did have a soft spot for mythical creatures. My fingers played with Chen's gold credit card in my pocket as I walked to my new favorite Café to pick up drinks for the cheerleaders and Sapphire, I guess. However, I was excited to finally be able to check out all the types of vinyl and records the café had as decoration.

Someone held the door open for me to enter, and I thanked them with a smile, heading to stand in the line. There were three people ahead of me, so I took my time to glance around the café again. I saw some posters hanging on the walls next to the booths and tables, some had musicals, and others had Broadway stars. Yeah, this was going to quickly become my favorite place in the city. I pulled my headphones down so they'd hang from my neck, and then I noticed that the café was faintly playing eighties songs, it felt like I was back home with Dad driving down the mountain singing badly at the top of our lungs. At each of the tables sat a little playbill, and the tables were themed after that specific musical. I made a mental note to sit at 'The Phantom Of The Opera' table next time I had a chance. For now, I turned my attention to the other tables, wanting to see if any more of my favorites had a place.

Most of, if not all of the tables had older musicals, Dad would love it here. I should bring him here the next time he's able to get off work. Shifting my gaze to another table, I caught the playbill for 'West Side Story.' The booth of the table was red and white, I spotted. The line moved, and I took a step up. 'Fiddler On The Roof's' booth was so yellow it kind of made my eyes sting.