Part-15

He can't see the smile I'm faking
And my heart's not breaking
'Cause I'm not feeling anything at all

And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated
Got away by some mistake and now
I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
It's 2 a.m. and I'm cursing your name
I'm so in love that I acted insane
And that's the way I loved you

Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kind of rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

Whoa-whoa-oh-oh, oh
And that's the way I loved you
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh

Never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you...

I took a deep breath as I finished the song. Normally I don't sing and just play my guitar. But tonight I felt like singing so I choosed my fav song.

Taylor is always one of my fav singers and this song is the top tier for me. But recently I felt too relatable with this song.

I passed the mic to Lisa our main singer and came down the stage. I badly need a shot now.

I took my seat beside jungkook on the bar stool and ordered a drink for me. Jungkook stared at him with a stupid grin which annoyed me more.

"Missing me too much huh?"

"In your dreams" I replied rolling my eyes and took the glass the bartender offered me the gulped the liquid down my throat in one go.

"Hey hey slow. I don't want to carry you home drunk and get scolded by taetae hyung" soobin snatched the glass away and I glared at him.

"Your staring won't work"

I groaned and slammed my head down on the table. Everything is a mess. My mind is blowing.

I ploped up my head and sat straight. Jungkook motioned at soobin asking about me but he just shrugged.

After a few more shots jungkook took my glass away. Soobin stopped trying a long time ago and just sat there shaking his head and questioning his choice to accompany me here.

"Sanha it's enough!" Jungkook shook me and tugged me close to him. I groaned and tried to push him away but his grip was strong and I really didn't have the strength to fight so I just sat there silently.

I really have a high alcohol tolerance. Even after 8 shots I'm still just a little drunk. Jungkook looked at me curiously.

"Can you please tell me what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?"

I shrugged and sat straight lowering my head down.

"Nothing." I muttered under my breath.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"And what about mingyu? What's going on between you two"

I froze. Soobin almost choke on his drink. He's still not over that topic? It's been a week since the party at Eunwoo's.

"Uh that--" I trailer off which made his suspension grow more.

I cleared my throat, "Our dad's are friends so we kinda know each other nothing else."

I noticed soobin smirking at me but I ignored him. I still haven't made my mind for this engagement tale alone accept him as my fiancee. So it's better this way.

I stared at him for few seconds then nod and look away. I know he didn't really believed me but I don't care. I don't want to deal with this right now.

After few minutes of silence I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to soobin to see him looking somewhere.